Kip's Weekly Interviews #1 | Let Us Begin

Kip

Jeglgs6.png

Hey guys it’s Kip. Last week I made a topic asking the community if I should continue what @@Beau started and continue interviewing clan leaders/important RuneScape players. I hope you guys enjoy! Please comment who you would like to see next, maybe I can get them for an interview!

DOgpYbb.png

[18:48] <Kip> Hey guys it's Kip and I am here with a very special quest today!

[18:48] <Kip> Can you please introduce yourself?

[18:48] <Jc> Hi im Jc and im the current Leader of Sudden Knock Out

[18:49] <Kip> Well, Jc. How is SKO looking as a clan overall? Ranks and members esc.

[18:49] <Jc> Well for only being open for 1 month and some days~ we're doing alot better than i personally expected.

[18:50] <Kip> What are your expectations for the next few months?

[18:50] <Jc> To increase our pulls to pull a constant 45-50 on trips and do our best to dominate the P2P scene and its entirety.

[18:51] <Kip> That is awesome man, have you recently started a rivalry with any clans or is it too early to know?

[18:52] <Jc> Its to early to tell. We do our best to stay on good terms with clans and I have a 0 tolerance rule for flaming so im not to fond of having a rivalry atm.

[18:53] <Kip> That seems reasonable, do you have any special policies that most clans don't have?

[18:54] <Jc> ha uhm no not really. Except we do make it mandatory for people with 82+ magic to mage on P2P trips, but other than that we're like any other clan. We try to keep a professional image since i think all the flaming and false propaganda clans take part in is extremely cauliflower.

[18:55] <Kip> So you believe all the whining and moaning most clans do these days is silly and unneeded as I do?

[18:56] <Jc> Exactly. I think clan's leadership need to just mature up and just fight lol. Win or lose its just a game. People are to concerned about winning and crashing fights and slumping clans. All we wanna do is just pk and have some fun.

[18:58] <Kip> Yea I believe that too, have any previous clan leaders you have had as a member help you become the leader you are today?

[18:58] <Kip> If so, who are they?

[18:59] <Jc> Yes. Definately 0wl from Zenith. I've learned alot from him and regardless of what he does he's always be someone i'll respect in the long run. Also Acey who was warlord in EOP back in the day. I learned alot from him too on the P2P side from things. Both are and were very good role models.

[19:01] <Kip> That is awesome man.

[19:01] <Kip> Is there any LPC you have seen recently that might be able to compete with the MPC and HPCs?

[19:02] <Kip> That won't struggle due to piggy backing from MPCs and HPCs.

[19:03] <Jc> I hope Omega/olympus both keep training up and carry over into the MPC side of things.

[19:03] <Jc> Clanning isnt easy but i think those two clans have potential

[19:03] <Kip> That is really good to hear man. Is there any current clan that you don't see excelling in the future months?

[19:04] <Jc> Uhm atm i'd figure that every clan is doing well. No one is really slumping or dieing. I would hate to see any other clans close and i would be really shocked if any of the current clans did close.

[19:05] <Kip> I think so too, do you see any clans reopening in the coming months? For example POP, FOE, or IR?

[19:06] <Jc> FOE is definately going to re-open... Adhi would be dumb not to re-open FOE with all the activity they have on their forums and teamspeak. I would also like to see TLP re-open and compete along side the current MPCs. Both clans would offer more action :P

[19:07] <Kip> I would love to see FOE reopen. Not sure when it will happen but, it will eventually. Now back to the topic of your clan!

[19:08] <Kip> What is one thing that you see as a clan leader of your clan that no other clan might have?

[19:09] <Jc> Our quality in P2P most definately. We've been open for only a month and some days and we beat EOP in a p2p prep 3-0, not to mention the majority of us are level 70s-80s. We have progressed very fast and i think clans fail to realize that about us.

[19:10] <Kip> Can you confirm that quality is indeed better than quanity?

[19:11] <Jc> Very much so. Would rather pull 35 core members than 65 members with 1/2 of them decent and plus smaller fights are more fun ^^

[19:12] <Kip> Ya, I agree with you there.

[19:12] <Kip> Now, I am going to move away from the topic of clanning and end us off with 5 questions.

[19:12] <Kip> You ready?

[19:13] <Jc> lets do it

[19:13] <Kip> Awesome! First question, what is your favorite item in RuneScape?

[19:14] <Jc> My fav item on runescape is the AGS. Such a fun weapon to use in mini wars and preps :D

[19:14] <Kip> :D

[19:14] <Kip> Next question. If you could have a date with any "dream girl" in the world who would it be?

[19:15] <Jc> Haley Williams!!! She's so pretty! Even tho she has like no body :(

[19:15] <Jc> http://i.imgur.com/IKJxlTI.jpg

[19:15] <Jc> ^my love

[19:15] <Kip> Yea this is true lol!

[19:16] <Kip> Next question, who your favorite RuneScape Jagex Mod?

[19:16] <Jc> uhhh i dont really know any rs mods. I guess mod mark?? idk lol dont really know much about them.

[19:18] <Kip> Lol, I see. :P Next Question, if you had 3 wishes from a genie what would they be?

[19:18] <Jc> 1. to have like 30 million dollars irl.

[19:18] <Jc> 2. To own Chelsea FC

[19:19] <Jc> 3. Stay age 21 for the rest of my life

[19:19] <Kip> Those are great answers. Last question, boobs or ass?

[19:20] <Jc> boobs im definately a boob guy my gf is like D cup and she has no ass lol!

[19:20] <Kip> Lol ;P

[19:21] <Kip> Well guys that is it for today's Interview with SKO's Jc. Any closing remarks?

[19:22] <Jc> Thanks for the interview and good luck to all the other clans out there. Shoutout to the Zenith homies - Mystic/Lagg/0wl/Ryan/Astro/KJ

[19:22] <Jc> and Zack

[19:22] <Jc> l0l

[19:22] <Kip> Well guys see you all later!

DOgpYbb.png

NgCdoOC.gif

Special thanks to,

@@jcc, thank you for being my first interview and for being such a good sport.

@@Luke, thank you for the awesome GFX at such a short notice.

@@Beau, thanks for coming up with this idea in the first place.

I'm disappointed that you interviewed such an irrelevant person that's ''leader of sudden knock out'' that stole their name and graphics from a rsps clan.

I'd be more interested reading about void forever, palidino or scott the t-rex.

void forever lmfao

Good job, was a decent read but i think you could have layed it out a bit better. I played a bit of competitive Call of Duty when i was younger and they done something similar. Its just a suggestion but you could copy or atleast take a few tips from the way they lay there interviews out. @

http://decerto.net/forum/threads/decerto-interviews-link-gamings-dizzy-and-slayr1.59819/

:D