Desperate time calls for desperate measures?

7 hours ago, Satans said:

EoP doesn't condone the use of mains

And am personally pointing the finger, not from a clan perspective. Myself, I have never once logged onto a main during an EoP trip or even own a main account, there is only a few people that do, so don't tarnish everyone with the same brush. 

Okay, let’s be objective. You don’t bring mains to trips, but on average, who brings more mains, EOP or FOE? I’m asking for your honest opinion. 

Ill give you my honest opinion on what’s happening. When EOP fights apex ect, they only have 5-10 mains on cape counter, but the second they fight foe, that number jumps to 25-30. Where as foes number never passes 5. 

I don’t think the whole of EOP is rotten but I think you can win rivalries without using mains.

apex/misfits/fatality/foe all use pretty much  minimal mains, so it evidently doesn’t hve to be done at all.

18 hours ago, Satans said:

And am personally pointing the finger, not from a clan perspective. Myself, I have never once logged onto a main during an EoP trip or even own a main account, there is only a few people that do, so don't tarnish everyone with the same brush. 

yet you represent a clan which brings 30 mains, thanks 4 playing and cya this week :68747470733a2f2f63646e2e646973636f72646170702e636f6d2f656d6f6a69732f3335373531333133303835323438333037342e706e67:

vWczgH9.png

19 hours ago, Satans said:

Alright so let’s play a game. I want you to tell me how many mains you guys have this weekend