Top 5 F2P Clans in the Wilderness

Lord Ex

#1 - EOP, obviously

#2 - CP, pulled the second highest this weekend and the first clan to give EOP a real fight in F2P in about a month. Lots of people just overlook CP because they hardly leave moss giants but it's really no different than Fi and GDZ or clans never leaving single strip. Looking forward to see if CP can keep up with their recruiting tactics and still maintain quality.

#3 - Fi, with EOP laying on top of them for the past couple weekends.. they literally haven't done anything. All they did this Saturday was fight CP/EOP for about 30 seconds in a whole 2 hour trip.

-GAP-

Haven't really been following the RD/ZU rivalry so

#4 - RD/ZU

You can't take EOP out of the equation though, they'll be there for a whole host of reasons. EOP aren't that cauliflower (never thought I'd say that), nor were MM. Their agenda isn't just 'bullying' FI, they've also made it known that they dislike RD/CP for whatever reason. That means their interests penetrate into the lower spheres.

Also, you have to think about timings. If LT + ZU have 40 and are in the middle of a fight, and RD crash with 45. LT and ZU will have to dip to single and regroup to their full strength as they'll be low food/pray/run/options, ect (It doesn't seem feasible to just move somewhere else in multi and take damage waiting for regroups). It'll take a good 1-2 minutes for both LT and ZU to get back to full strength to hit RD by which time you can guarantee that EOP will be on the scene; regardless of what they're doing before. Also take into consideration that RD won't likely be in multi 2 minutes after hitting it if there's nobody else around- as they'll be left vulernable; so they're back into single.

You can't change the second part I'm afraid. These websites as a rank discussion board have become more obsolete as time has gone on and many have tried previously and failed to make these changes to the community. These websites are now used for propaganda and shaping the way that people view other clans, rather than actually addressing issues.

EOP can't be everywhere at all times man, so to make them the basis of your argument seems illogical. It's been proven that they do in fact spend more time bullying Fi then anything. Without speculating this weekend they actual spent their time bullying Fi then having a few 1v1's with CP with minimal crashes towards other clans. I'm not basing my opinions off of what has happened in the past I'm basing it off of what is occuring now.

With that said I'm not saying the goto option is to reposition yourself in the wildy and take damage while waiting for returners. BUT IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE SUCCESS THAT WAY. And if not that at least rg in single for 1-2 minutes regain your opts and head back onto the battlefield. Recently we've seen clans just logging out right as a crash happens, depriving themselves of action and then coming back on Sharkbrew asking why clans are only getting 1-2 fights a trip. 

Also returning is so easy nowadays that it is seriously unfathomable how clans don't take more risks when down opts and waiting for returners. You can't always be fighting at full strength and if you expect to, you'll find yourself with about 1-2 fights a trip.

I truly believe clans thinking so much about what's gonna happen before it actually happens is what has lead to trips being so stale and clans finding clan wars to be more enjoyable and competitive. 

The point of this topic wasn't because I'm looking for everyone to hold hands and work together; it was to make clans want recognition in the wilderness for their success just as they seek it in Clan Wars.

EOP can't be everywhere at all times man, so to make them the basis of your argument seems illogical. It's been proven that they do in fact spend more time bullying Fi then anything. Without speculating this weekend they actual spent their time bullying Fi then having a few 1v1's with CP with minimal crashes towards other clans. I'm not basing my opinions off of what has happened in the past I'm basing it off of what is occuring now.

With that said I'm not saying the goto option is to reposition yourself in the wildy and take damage while waiting for returners. BUT IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE SUCCESS THAT WAY. And if not that at least rg in single for 1-2 minutes regain your opts and head back onto the battlefield. Recently we've seen clans just logging out right as a crash happens, depriving themselves of action and then coming back on Sharkbrew asking why clans are only getting 1-2 fights a trip. 

Also returning is so easy nowadays that it is seriously unfathomable how clans don't take more risks when down opts and waiting for returners. You can't always be fighting at full strength and if you expect to, you'll find yourself with about 1-2 fights a trip.

I truly believe clans thinking so much about what's gonna happen before it actually happens is what has lead to trips being so stale and clans finding clan wars to be more enjoyable and competitive. 

The point of this topic wasn't because I'm looking for everyone to hold hands and work together. It was to make clans want recognition in the wilderness for their success just as they seek it in Clan Wars.

Yes, agree with bold.

I really don't want to have to keep justifying myself, but I feel as though you've skimmed across what I've said, rather than actually read and understand it. It's not an issue of EOP being at the same place at the same time, it's an issue of EOP being seriously unchallenged lol. This means that if they're bullying FI, FI can't respond at this moment in time. When they hit FI, FI just dip, they don't fight back. Then they can go hit and those clans that are in multi in a matter of minutes; and it's very rare that 40 vs 40 F2P fight will be over in the space of a minute or two. It's not like before where you had to wait for a 35 second time, it is literally instant now.

Yes, agree with bold.

I really don't want to have to keep justifying myself, but I feel as though you've skimmed across what I've said, rather than actually read and understand it. It's not an issue of EOP being at the same place at the same time, it's an issue of EOP being seriously unchallenged lol. This means that if they're bullying FI, FI can't respond at this moment in time. When they hit FI, FI just dip, they don't fight back. Then they can go hit and those clans that are in multi in a matter of minutes; and it's very rare that 40 vs 40 F2P fight will be over in the space of a minute or two. It's not like before where you had to wait for a 35 second time, it is literally instant now.

CP put up a challenge this weekend as you can read below, like I said before I'm not talking about what's happened before but more so what's occurring right now. Anyway we can agree to disagree. I enjoyed the debate though, at least this topic may have reached one person  :P

P.S I'm sure CP will pull around the same next weekend as they've pulled 50+ for a month (No sharkbrew topic would have to go their forums to know) and hopefully the 82 Signups Fi had this week turns into a reality next week

#1 - EOP, obviously

#2 - CP, pulled the second highest this weekend and the first clan to give EOP a real fight in F2P in about a month. Lots of people just overlook CP because they hardly leave moss giants but it's really no different than Fi and GDZ or clans never leaving single strip. Looking forward to see if CP can keep up with their recruiting tactics and still maintain quality.

CP put up a challenge this weekend as you can read below, like I said before I'm not talking about what's happened before but more so what's occurring right now. Anyway we can agree to disagree. I enjoyed the debate though, at least this topic may have reached one person  :P

P.S I'm sure CP will pull around the same next weekend as they've pulled 50+ for a month (No sharkbrew topic would have to go their forums to know) and hopefully the 82 Signups Fi had this week turns into a reality next week

I realize they've been pulling around 50 for a while now, but it's no secret that they're at edgeville recruiting 24/7 (not a bad thing at all, but worth pointing out)

I realize they've been pulling around 50 for a while now, but it's no secret that they're at edgeville recruiting 24/7 (not a bad thing at all, but worth pointing out)

Truth in that, but it's also impressive to see they can actually compete with the #1 Pure Clan with edgeville recruits even if EOP was low food/pray or whatever the case may be.

Correction*

They could compete yesterday for that ONE FIGHT under the circumstances. CP had every advantage, we never had close to full opts, we never banked once the whole trip, and like you said above, most of us had low food/pray and next to no run.

If EoP had fought just CP by themselves, or even had full pray/food and whatnot, it would have been a complete slaughter, just like the previous small fights we had throughout the trip.

Props on possibly taking #2 though, I will give credit where deserved but you guys are still leagues below EoP though.

Correction*

They could compete yesterday for that ONE FIGHT under the circumstances. CP had every advantage, we never had close to full opts, we never banked once the whole trip, and like you said above, most of us had low food/pray and next to no run.

If EoP had fought just CP by themselves, or even had full pray/food and whatnot, it would have been a complete slaughter, just like the previous small fights we had throughout the trip.

Props on possibly taking #2 though, I will give credit where deserved but you guys are still leagues below EoP though.

Thanks for participating in what this topic was originally about.

Also don't get my unbiased views confused with me being in CP  :ph34r:

You're the #1 Clan right now, no one is trying to take that away from you. Me bringing up that fight was merely a contribution to the conversation I was having with Ben :/

#1 - EOP, obviously

#3 - Fi, with EOP laying on top of them for the past couple weekends.. they literally haven't done anything. All they did this Saturday was fight CP/EOP for about 30 seconds in a whole 2 hour trip.

-GAP-

Haven't really been following the RD/ZU rivalry so

#4 - RD/ZU

Couldn't of said it better.

1. EOP - honestly its just numbers and once a clan pulls the same as them, will drop down below that clan. undisputed #1 atm.

2. CP/FI - if FI wasn't getting bullied by EOP every weekend they would be even with CP.

3. ^

4. RD - idk why all this hate on RD, guess these forums like to ride ZU dick.

5. ZU - hope that joint trip with olympus was fun.

If clans like Sup, Lt, Sko, Bv, Zu, hell even RD don't want to be crashed as much as they have been recently then either Fi or CP have to start attempting to fight us or at least spend some of their trip logged in. Fi spend 9/10 of their trip in lobby so as Ben said there is nothing else we can do.

Also worth mentioning that if for whatever reason we don't have Fi or CP locs on a trip then we have no choice but to run around crashing smaller clans, if they're unhappy with that then they should share their leaks with us for their own benefit.

My honest opinion for most successfully ran trips over all consisting action wise:

S- seriously considering their pull/cbs then tend to get a lot more action than a lot of clans, seems like they always have fun

Eop- they have a good pull and get a lot of hits... not my thing going out with 80 to crash smaller clans but then again unless someone starts pulling higher what else are they going to do?

Rd- im in rd and as an elder i can kinda see whats going on were doing well, obviously on a site where the ranks dont post our event aftermaths anymore i can understand why you may disagree

Zu- as i said im going to keep this completely unbias for their pull they are actually doing very well on getting action even if they lose at least they are fighting

Fi/cp-cp second highest pull, still is at mossies alot. I just dont like the way they lead their clan (very hesitate) but you know its working for them so who am i to say... fi has dropped in pulls, the way they were pulling high for so long they probably forgot whatto do when you dont pull high... sure they will figure it out tho they are pretty solid

S as in Supremacy?

If clans like Sup, Lt, Sko, Bv, Zu, hell even RD don't want to be crashed as much as they have been recently then either Fi or CP have to start attempting to fight us or at least spend some of their trip logged in. Fi spend 9/10 of their trip in lobby so as Ben said there is nothing else we can do.

Also worth mentioning that if for whatever reason we don't have Fi or CP locs on a trip then we have no choice but to run around crashing smaller clans, if they're unhappy with that then they should share their leaks with us for their own benefit.

I really don't blame EOP, can't expect them to sit waiting for the 'bigger' clans to actually step foot out of single/lobby as it seems like the only time they do is to hit smaller clans, i guess to satisfy their members and feel like they actually did something significant.

1. EoP - pulls.

2. CP - quality.

3. FI - no idea honestly.

4. Zu - doing better than RD.

5.RD/SUP - SUP have the balls to fight down opts, RD just crashes fights and claim fake wins.

ur maybe the most brainwashed kid in the whole pure community