bv aint closed we were betrayed by a lying scheming rank structure

hassan

Just because you were a brown sticky stuffty rank in a brown sticky stuffty clan for 3 years doesn't give you claim to that name. Hassan is the overall authority and you don't get to decide what happens to BV. If what you did was justified because you feel that BV was a democracy then obviously you're wrong because hassan is clearly being a dictator here. What he says is what happens. Why couldn't you and the staff members just leave without starting all this drama. It's not like anyone would care if BV was officially gone or still open. It was a brown sticky stuff clan, still is a brown sticky stuff clan, and never achieved anything short of getting ridiculed and smacked on the weekends.

Thats not true, Bv was a great clan. We had so much fun and great trips together. We even managed to pull 80 onec at a time that clans couldnt even pull 40. So dont say it was a sht clan. Dont talk sht about a clan that lasted for 6 moth fking years.

Thats not true, Bv was a great clan. We had so much fun and great trips together. We even managed to pull 80 onec at a time that clans couldnt even pull 40. So dont say it was a sht clan. Dont talk sht about a clan that lasted for 6 moth fking years.

I'm honestly glad you guys had fun.

Don't bother replying to chesty troll lol

his clans tended to last 3 weeks, so you have nothing to prove 

Pretty much all of these ranks we have now are only in it for themselves. They don't give a brown sticky stuff about anyone else, their members, nothing. Their only aim is to propel a better image of themselves in this bullbrown sticky stuff community. Don't believe a word that comes out of some of these bundle of twigsgot's mouth. They will never give a brown sticky stuff about you, and they will never give a brown sticky stuff about your community. It's a fucking game and they're smart enough to know not to get emotionally attached to a clan. But being attached to an image of yourself in a clan within a community for a game is more pathetic than anything I can think of at the moment. They bullbrown sticky stuffted you. They only stuck with BV because they saw hope in it. But when they get lazy they buck and run. That's what these kids did and now look at where you're at. It's important not to trust any of these two faced fucks in this community. Nobody gives a brown sticky stuff anymore. You're all running in circles. I forget the point of this reply, now i'm just mad so fuck all of you. (except for a select few, I like those select few)

True

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can a mod move this to clan discussions?

Bv has been around almost 6 years and i put all my effort into it making it a good clan that does good at preps, and in the wild. I ranked some people who i thought were apart of the bv family and it turns out they are part of the snake family... they tried to close bv by calling me an tofu and selfish... BITCH THERE WOULD BE NO BV WITHOUT HASSAN i am fucking bv and it wont close unless i say so.... and for the record a family never closes @ a family never fukn closes my man

I never thought i would be betrayed by my own family... it sucks but in the end of the day there is only 1 farmer thats always got ya back n thats you... now that i realized it i gotta rebuild dont listen. To the propaganda that the ex-ranks say bv is open we are a family and we aint goin down without a fight!

Kay kid, you havent won a prep since your moving to lpc, seems like a dead end to me, now you cant agree on 70 combat cap for a prep so your awfully scared, your losing your mind and resources to help yourself move forward, in the wild your getting dog brown sticky stuffted by rt, whats next sir? 

Kay kid, you havent won a prep since your moving to lpc, seems like a dead end to me, now you cant agree on 70 combat cap for a prep so your awfully scared, your losing your mind and resources to help yourself move forward, in the wild your getting dog brown sticky stuffted by rt, whats next sir?

It's a troll account, also we've been undefeated a whole week now