bv aint closed we were betrayed by a lying scheming rank structure

hassan

How you got mod I've got no clue, you've got little to no experience to even be ranked in a clan. Let alone be a superior rank of a pure clanning community, Dont tell hassan what to do with his creation. SO mind your own.

OT: Hassan keep striving don't let any brown sticky stuff retards tell you what to do it's your clan, rank up some members within the clan who aren't broccolied and teach them what they need to know. These guys have no pride these days and obviously they just wanted to dip themselfs into other clans and want a reason to leave, So let them. Good luck

How you got mod I've got no clue, you've got little to no experience to even be ranked in a clan. Let alone be a superior rank of a pure clanning community, Dont tell hassan what to do with his creation. SO mind your own.

OT: Hassan keep striving don't let any brown sticky stuff retards tell you what to do it's your clan, rank up some members within the clan who aren't broccolied and teach them what they need to know. These guys have no pride these days and obviously they just wanted to dip themselfs into other clans and want a reason to leave, So let them. Good luck

This, GL Hassan.

Pretty much all of these ranks we have now are only in it for themselves. They don't give a brown sticky stuff about anyone else, their members, nothing. Their only aim is to propel a better image of themselves in this bullbrown sticky stuff community. Don't believe a word that comes out of some of these bundle of twigsgot's mouth. They will never give a brown sticky stuff about you, and they will never give a brown sticky stuff about your community. It's a fucking game and they're smart enough to know not to get emotionally attached to a clan. But being attached to an image of yourself in a clan within a community for a game is more pathetic than anything I can think of at the moment. They bullbrown sticky stuffted you. They only stuck with BV because they saw hope in it. But when they get lazy they buck and run. That's what these kids did and now look at where you're at. It's important not to trust any of these two faced fucks in this community. Nobody gives a brown sticky stuff anymore. You're all running in circles. I forget the point of this reply, now i'm just mad so fuck all of you. (except for a select few, I like those select few)

BV is your creation. Protect it. Pretty much all of these ranks we have now are only in it for themselves. They don't give a brown sticky stuff about anyone else, their members, nothing. Their only aim is to propel a better image of themselves in this bullbrown sticky stuff community. Don't believe a word that comes out of some of these bundle of twigsgot's mouth. They will never give a brown sticky stuff about you, and they will never give a brown sticky stuff about your community. It's a fucking game and they're smart enough to know not to get emotionally attached to a clan. But being attached to an image of yourself in a clan within a community for a game is more pathetic than anything I can think of at the moment. They bullbrown sticky stuffted you. They only stuck with BV because they saw hope in it. But when they get lazy they buck and run. That's what these kids did and now look at where you're at. It's important not to trust any of these two faced fucks in this community. Nobody gives a brown sticky stuff anymore. You're all running in circles. I forget the point of this reply, now i'm just mad so fuck all of you. (except for a select few, I like those select few)

6 years is a long time to stick out a clan that literally does nothing

6 years is a long time to stick out a clan that literally does nothing

Those ranks weren't around for those 6 years. I mean bv's always been trash but...fuck it. I hate everyone, doesn't really matter at this point. NOTHING I OR ANYONE SAYS MATTERS. NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS COMMUNITY ANYMORE. Stick to your own and stop giving other people's opinion power and maybe you won't have to fucking worry about image, instead you should worry about your clan and how to make it better in any way possible. Let go of mainstream strategies and branch out. Stop trying to fit into the norm. The circus is running out of smoke and mirrors. Stop buying tickets.

Those ranks weren't around for those 6 years. I mean bv's always been trash but...fuck it. I hate everyone, doesn't really matter at this point. NOTHING I OR ANYONE SAYS MATTERS. NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS COMMUNITY ANYMORE. Stick to your own and stop giving other people's opinion power and maybe you won't have to fucking worry about image, instead you should worry about your clan and how to make it better in any way possible. Let go of mainstream strategies and branch out. Stop trying to fit into the norm. The circus is running out of smoke and mirrors. Stop buying tickets.

very tru m8 very tru

Pretty much all of these ranks we have now are only in it for themselves. They don't give a brown sticky stuff about anyone else, their members, nothing. Their only aim is to propel a better image of themselves in this bullbrown sticky stuff community. Don't believe a word that comes out of some of these bundle of twigsgot's mouth. They will never give a brown sticky stuff about you, and they will never give a brown sticky stuff about your community. It's a fucking game and they're smart enough to know not to get emotionally attached to a clan. But being attached to an image of yourself in a clan within a community for a game is more pathetic than anything I can think of at the moment. They bullbrown sticky stuffted you. They only stuck with BV because they saw hope in it. But when they get lazy they buck and run. That's what these kids did and now look at where you're at. It's important not to trust any of these two faced fucks in this community. Nobody gives a brown sticky stuff anymore. You're all running in circles. I forget the point of this reply, now i'm just mad so fuck all of you. (except for a select few, I like those select few)

You have no clue what you talking about, i been in BV for 3 years, some of those ranks who ditched Hassan been with him since the opening of BV, 6 fuckingvyears.

BV ain't Hassan alone, when all the rank(who build bv what it was till today) left them there is just ntohing left.

I know Hassan too well that he is too stubborn to accept his faith, and that is his strenght though, but for once he gotta be real and just close the chapter what is called BV.

Like I said before RIP BV 2009-2015

You have no clue what you talking about, i been in BV for 3 years, some of those ranks who ditched Hassan been with him since the opening of BV, 6 fuckingvyears.

BV ain't Hassan alone, when all the rank(who build bv what it was till today) left them there is just ntohing left.

I know Hassan too well that he is too stubborn to accept his faith, and that is his strenght though, but for once he gotta be real and just close the chapter what is called BV.

Like I said before RIP BV 2009-2015

Just because you were a brown sticky stuffty rank in a brown sticky stuffty clan for 3 years doesn't give you claim to that name. Hassan is the overall authority and you don't get to decide what happens to BV. If what you did was justified because you feel that BV was a democracy then obviously you're wrong because hassan is clearly being a dictator here. What he says is what happens. Why couldn't you and the staff members just leave without starting all this drama. It's not like anyone would care if BV was officially gone or still open. It was a brown sticky stuff clan, still is a brown sticky stuff clan, and never achieved anything short of getting ridiculed and smacked on the weekends.