Rank bias, Troll accounts, Forum Leaks/DDOSING, Sharkbrew

slushpuppy

6c89b4156e0fb4861547578e2071d5fa.png

Rank Bias

There was an incident earlier this week when one of our staff members, @@Father Justin wrongly banned 4 RD ranks for posting their side of the story. After promised investigations, he will demoted and is required to work his way back up.

Our goal is to maintain a bias-free multi-clan rank team, and it appears we still have no achieved it yet. We will work harder to reach that goal.

Troll Accounts

I want everyone to clamp down on those nonsensical flamers- especially those created by throw-away accounts.

Simply issue a 1 point warn for each incident and let them be an example to the rest of the community. After a while, these people will get tired of creating new accounts.

We will be taking a stern actions against troll accounts created solely to mock other clans/users. Due to relative ease of evading a ban, Sharkbrew's modus oprandi towards dealing with miscreants is by the use of progressive bans. For each offense you commit, your ban period will increase exponentially. We hope that this system will work better than ones used by sharkbrew's predecessor.

Forum Leaks/DDOSING

Our rules clearly state, no forum leaks are allowed. We do not condone the talk of ddos accusation either, although if you believe that you have substantial proof, you are welcome to post your topic.

P.S. My apologies to FI for partial board leak. It was a board leak within a private pm leak which I didn't see. Many thanks to @@Wardy for highlighting the issue and stopping it right there.

Sharkbrew

<Im_soBeast> and sharkbrew will go down soon

Sharkbrew has weathered so many challenges thrown at it ever since its inception. Only recently, we have broke user count records

Unfortunately SV had compromised a certain EOP member's account and had leak pictures that put me in an un-sympathic light. I'll will be straight with you, yes there was some major levels of illicit activity going on before I hosted this site.

However during the period of those leaks were posted, and now, I have hosted nearly

af74f25c5f1f9c8747d7364df2a10931.png

At one point, nearly 10 clans, some even had rivalries with each other, at once depended on me for forum hosting. There has no ill-effects thus far.

My security system in place for clans consist of multiple layers. Should one layer fail, the next layer will kick in to rectify the problem.

Most the clans I host had been victims of board leaks, but nothing major where a clan had to shutdown as a result of losing their forums.

As a result of these systems in place, sharkbrew will not suffer the same fate as sharkbrew where a single major hack took the entire site down.

Recently, certain individuals has been talking very loudly about the security of the site and the many sites i host.

These individuals are well known in the community for their scummy behavior and multiple instances where they called sharkbrew wrongly multiple times to satisfy their egos.

Do you want to believe the words these people any more?

Great topic Slush :), you aren't even at fault for the hacking of Eop, its Eops for having a non existent email linked to a leader acc.... The only clans making a big deal out of this is Fi and Rd(just attention seeking retards), so I don't think you guys have anything to worry about in terms of site activity

Great topic Slush :), you aren't even at fault for the hacking of Eop, its Eops for having a non existent email linked to a leader acc.... The only clans making a big deal out of this is Fi and Rd(just attention seeking retards), so I don't think you guys have anything to worry about in terms of site activity

this the truth nigga

The only reason why sharkbrew is still around is because of EOP's support (for obvious reasons) and them hitting off any site that challenges them. The button for the forums is a fucking troll face ffs LMFAO. Sharkbrew is the scummiest site I've seen so far.

If you dont like it, dont use it then ;)

Not sure why you are posting if you think this site is scummy.