EoP Vs Zerg Unit | F2P Prep (30v30) | 2-0

0ldschooler

I like eop and all, but i'm getting tired of seeing yall niggas prepping ZU every week. Can ya'll please full out fatality or someone, do something entertaining with your position. Good job none the less

We have prepped RD, Zu & Foe recently..all being "top tier" clans.. Theres not many clans left to prep & low tier clans (Sup;LT;Fi;CP) are hardly a challenge, so theres nothing else we can do.

gj eop

zu loses, ddos excuse.. expected...

What's wrong with trying to justify a loss? We lost 3 people round 1 and 4  round 2 you can even see it when like 2 people drop on the opts counter a few times. Plus everyone on our ts saw it, i don't understand what you're getting at here?

Just to confirm before any ZU start pointing fingers. I was the only one from RD that watched the fight & even I got hit off (most likely eop since i did flame leech and his fat roni fingers). Our ranks were busy mini warring all day & i don't even own a booter. If i did & i was extremely mad over this game i'd hit off eop ranks(which im not lols).

I like eop and all, but i'm getting tired of seeing yall niggas prepping ZU every week. Can ya'll please full out fatality or someone, do something entertaining with your position. Good job none the less

this^^

or do some p2p preps,i see barely clans doing p2p preps.