current rank structure rankings

hassan

Hassan I think you think of urself really highly lmao.

maybe but adhi is not good the guy just has good members or community members idk why people don't call them out for invites they have so many invites they made a rank for them "community member"!!! How could anyone think a clan is good when they bring invites to everything lmaooo

maybe but adhi is not good the guy just has good members or community members idk why people don't call them out for invites they have so many invites they made a rank for them "community member"!!! How could anyone think a clan is good when they bring invites to everything lmaooo

Your kinda clueless, do u know what the reqs for "Community Member" is? God bless u bro I know your not 13, but you sure are acting like it.

Also I wanna bring up BV's quality which is a "F2P Based Clan" but was negative in W/L for matched ops P2P/F2P.

Your posts are so rediculously biased. It is actually hilarious that you are completely oblivious to how lowly the pure world regards you. Sure your name is known, but at best you are thought of as a tragic human, and at worst a complete moron.

With every post you make you pretty much demonstrate how egotistical and ignorant you are of your own talent, or lack thereof, and peoples' perceptions of you.

For your own good, just stop posting.

^nigga brought out words that I ain't ever heard of, but dis niggas on point🙌👌

We don't bring any invites so I don't know what you're on about. Community member = clan friend/retired (not allowed to attend events)

Anyone that shows up to weekend trips or preps is an applicant or higher. 

Honest opinions

Fi - Leadership is slowly degrading, I hope chris,rich or cody step back up.

Foe - Adhi is a great caller but nothing more. Hes a decent leader but he is pretty lazy(singled him out since hes the only rank of foe atm). 

EOP - Hard working rank team but solo k1ng is the only good rank out of them all. Cronic/Leech really degraded their clan. If you need some good ranks let ydoc & pepe step back up.

TLP - Interesting old ranks coming back (might have the best leadership)

Zu - Decent Leadership, garbage members.

Rd - Under rated leadership, decent leadership honestly just aren't known well to the rest of the pure community.

LT - bunch of 12 year olds, they need to grow up & stop being scared to prep a clan. They still hold that only win vs CP sacred.

CP -  just throw drunk leader since hes a pretty active elder, he might actually make your clan relevant again (no offense but your clan is old & you're getting beat by these 6 months old clans).

Sup - Never really heard of any1 in that rank structure besides 3at who led ef?

dnno the rest.

I don't get why you guys are saying adhi is lazy or decent. He's the reason why Foe is a clan and a powerhouse. He runs the clan smoothly have you seen us drop a prep yet? we are flawless to this day having like a 10-0 prep streak since reopening. You guys better give adhi more credit, single handly the carry of Foe.

Every other ranks can't compete with my boy adhi, no one is even close in this age of clanning.

BTW hassan, your clan is dead bro. Shows what kind of leader you are. You aren't even a worth a mention your clan has been nonexistent since it was created. BV was probably the worst clan ever you give it so much praises when you accomplished nothing but closure. 6 years of what? Not ever being known? worst W/L ratio ever?

I see why you closed, your ego is to big for such a brown sticky stuff clan you ran

I don't get why you guys are saying adhi is lazy or decent. He's the reason why Foe is a clan and a powerhouse. He runs the clan smoothly have you seen us drop a prep yet? we are flawless to this day having like a 10-0 prep streak since reopening. You guys better give adhi more credit, single handly the carry of Foe.

Every other ranks can't compete with my boy adhi, no one is even close in this age of clanning.

exactly why foe closed

not very hard when you can invite anyone from the pure community lol in all honesty adhi is medium calling wise in f2p and better than average in p2p the guy has the best members if you disagree your braindead

he has a lot of things 'handed' to him. Nobody's saying he's not a good rank but he's not THAT good of a leader... Definitely not the best in the community atm lol he hasn't even done anything yet

I can't multi quote on my phone but please tell me who's better?

Lol please tell me which clan leader is better?

Handed to him? What has been handed to him?

his perfect calling? His superior map movements? I doubt anyone can do what he's doing. NO HC, NO COUNCILS, NO RANK TEAM. yet we've been smashing everyone in our way.

Hassan your brown sticky stuff.

The reason we closed was because lack of motivation by the members not him.

everyone who attends are applicant+ we don't invite anyone.

If you think someone is better, give us a prep for #1 he will likely take any prep. No one will prep us on our server except FI.