[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Supremacy VS Corrupt Pures (F2P Prep) 2-1

Aquaxi

then why dont you accept our prep requests? at least its only been 2 weeks not 2 months. @@Sweg the last 2 fights we've had with cp we beat them. good try though guise

ur the ones declining lol wat?

@@Victory all you do is flame and now you're humble? Expected.  Sit down cretin.  Don't rely on an elder to call for you (I heard your TS though he called the entire 3rd round cept for when he died...his boss didn't come in lol)

Congratulations on your win Supremacy.

GJ Supremacy, outplayed us. Alot of us were rusty/had alot of new guys (like 5 morons who attacked you on our defending never experianced a prep before etrc) hopefully we can prep again soon.

People have got to start somewhere. I for one was a broccoli by definition when I started clanning, we all had to learn the basics. Train 'em up and you never know, they might be a future caller or godlike warrer. Keep working at it ^.^

No offence but Leet tactics 3-0'd you guys. What are you trying to say  :lol: your probably the worst clan in runescape and you accept 35-39 defence level 70s.

You seem rustled :S 35-39 def tho? I don't seem to understand that last bit as we're probably the clan with the most monk robes on weekends.

And yes LT did beat us in a small prep. If I knew what clan you were in I could also dig up an embarrasing loss or a number of them if you're in either RD or EoP where losing to LPCs have happened very often.