I have a question..

Fi_Chew

Lmao you guys are honestly retarded.

The mighty mountain men were clearing your boyfriends west.

Why don't you post a picture of what happened when you rushed us after this picture? Oh yeah thats right we pushed you into singles at RR.

Stop biting off more than you can chew...

10 hours ago, Zalmon said:

Lmao you guys are honestly retarded.

The mighty mountain men were clearing your boyfriends west.

Why don't you post a picture of what happened when you rushed us after this picture? Oh yeah thats right we pushed you into singles at RR.

Stop biting off more than you can chew...

Hello! You ask for evidence I WILL GIVE YOU EVIDENCE!!

xpVKt6J.png  

Insane scenes! Zenith had NO PEOPLE LEFT! We are not FAKE NEWS!

24 minutes ago, Fi_Chew said:

Hello! You ask for evidence I WILL GIVE YOU EVIDENCE!!

xpVKt6J.png  

Insane scenes! Zenith had NO PEOPLE LEFT! We are not FAKE NEWS!

Lmao our pov shows u down to 25 just 2 min b4 this pic then ur cape counter goes up by 20 bc mains in your cape rushed in which actually only focused us. On the picture u see a disgusting amount of mains. Idk if u asked those mains to aid u but they were clearly focusing us the most so we dipped out lol.

5 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Lmao our pov shows u down to 25 just 2 min b4 this pic then ur cape counter goes up by 20 bc mains in your cape rushed in which actually only focused us. On the picture u see a disgusting amount of mains. Idk if u asked those mains to aid u but they were clearly focusing us the most so we dipped out lol.

I don't think this is the case. I have YET to have seen evidence of this! I keep seeing words and words.. you yourself admit "you dipped out" So you admit you have lost! Maybe don't use mains urself and main clans won't kill those mains? Ever thought of that? INSANE!

Just now, Fatalitys_Black_Community said:

I don't think this is the case. I have YET to have seen evidence of this! I keep seeing words and words.. you yourself admit "you dipped out" So you admit you have lost! Maybe don't use mains urself and main clans won't kill those mains? Ever thought of that? INSANE!

Just watch our pov. U can see it in our topic. Yeah play the victim card as usual, u guys had a shitload of mains aswell so it was def coming from both sides. Thats the reason we did want to fight at ca but i guess thats where ur main clan couldnt hit us

Just now, Crusher said:

Just watch our pov. U can see it in our topic. Yeah play the victim card as usual, u guys had a shitload of mains aswell so it was def coming from both sides. Thats the reason we did want to fight at ca but i guess thats where ur main clan couldnt hit us

I do not click FAKE NEWS topics sir! I have all the evidence i need. No, you have a lot of lvl 60-70's so we can indeed not hit you at CA! We are KINGS OF GDZ so we like the HUT! I can understand you are hurt from y'day. Message Ease#1234 if you want to be in a good QUALITY not quanity clan! @Easewill help you out without a problem!

42 minutes ago, Crusher said:

lolol everyone knows Zenith hides at CA so no one can attack their level 60s and 70s

stop lying to your members