[VERIFIED][REVIEW][P2P Prep] Supremacy vs Corrupt Pures 2-0

John

0uqLFdi.gif

Prepped CP in P2P this week, we peaked at 30.

Managed to win 2-0.

3rd round didn't happen.

Ty for the fight CP!

vTbaoAl.png

cLF6GEE.png

XOsDwSv.png

ATTACKING

starting/ending:

Supremacy: 24/17

Corrupt Pures: 24/0

AJHDjMT.png

DEFENDING

starting/ending:

Supremacy: 20/14

Corrupt Pures: 20/0

vTbaoAl.png

1v2pxrc.png

Tim POV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAZoSQRB-gE

Ham POV:

Supplies are really expensive for P2P. I would understand not doing it in P2P but F2P yea.

True, but personally for me, leaving before completing all 3 rds leaves a bad taste in the defeated and the victor's mouth. It's goodsportmanship to finish all round, esp the 3rd where it is a pkri round, you might be able to cling a 2-1. instead of rage quitting before then

clans should have the courtesy of doing all 3 rounds on a event negotiated before, instead of fuckyou we aren't doing a third because we lost 2 rds

CP left but we probably wouldn't have given them a third round due to three of our members getting hit off at the beginning of each round.

Would say we could've sat them but the people differed from round one to round two.  Not saying it was CP but it seemed pretty fishy.

clans should have the courtesy of doing all 3 rounds on a event negotiated before, instead of fuckyou we aren't doing a third because we lost 2 rds

What i heard from 1 of my ranks is that it was agreed on both sides to not do a 3rd round.

Supremacy had 4-5 members getting hit off each round by other clans, while CP rather did another event then a 3rd round

True, but personally for me, leaving before completing all 3 rds leaves a bad taste in the defeated and the victor's mouth. It's goodsportmanship to finish all round, esp the 3rd where it is a pkri round, you might be able to cling a 2-1. instead of rage quitting before then

It's not a big deal regardless SUP wuda won

Well done Supremacy, you did well. Pity the third round didn't go down, the rounds seemed to be fairly close rather than a complete massacre so it would have been interesting to see the outcome of the pkri. Ah well, you can't have everything in life I suppose :c

Well done Supremacy, you did well. Pity the third round didn't go down, the rounds seemed to be fairly close rather than a complete massacre so it would have been interesting to see the outcome of the pkri. Ah well, you can't have everything in life I suppose :c

they were massacres considering it was 17 or 18v20 2nd round and 22v24 1st round