[VERIFIED][REVIEW][P2P Prep] Supremacy vs Corrupt Pures 2-0

John

clans should have the courtesy of doing all 3 rounds on a event negotiated before, instead of fuckyou we aren't doing a third because we lost 2 rds

:24] <[CP]Victory> so u want us 2 sit our ex-leader
[23:24] <JOHN> ty for that
[23:29] <JOHN> we're ending after r2
[23:29] <JOHN> we had 4 people hit off
[23:29] <[CP]Victory> ?
[23:29] <JOHN> not blaming you
[23:29] <[CP]Victory> lol?

We asked for a r3, they declined. You're full of brown sticky stuff, stop trying to make CP look bad. Go suck Cronic's dick more and maybe you'll be allowed back on EoP site.

We have all these troll accounts saying they got hit off, whilst they are unnamed. Doubt anybody actually got hit off, Supremacy bitch so fucking much.

We asked for a r3, they declined. You're full of brown sticky stuff, stop trying to make CP look bad. Go suck Cronic's dick more and maybe you'll be allowed back on EoP site.

We have all these troll accounts saying they got hit off, whilst they are unnamed. Doubt anybody actually got hit off, Supremacy bitch so fucking much.

Oh my days u still lost when u hit off 3 ppl at the start #howbad just as bad as trauma lellelele

CPs always had top-notch quality in P2P 

EoP were always great at Fullouts

@ you're cauliflower if you seriously think we didn't have anybody getting hit off. Thanks for the prep though, stop making you're mature ranks such as John/Ham look bad with your idiocy. 

u mad u lost to us in f2p and p2p or naaa

I was proving the fact that you guys said we wouldn't do a r3 when you guys actually declined it, kind of sad though.

only posting one side as usual

when john gets online ill ask him to give me the logs of the convo, where one of your ranks said they were gonna do inners instead of r3

only posting one side as usual

when john gets online ill ask him to give me the logs of the convo, where one of your ranks said they were gonna do inners instead of r3

It was me actually. I asked for r3, he declined, them 5 mins later we were setting up inners and then john asked 5minutes later. I'm not going to stop inners i've already started because you can't make you mind up.

It was me actually. I asked for r3, he declined, them 5 mins later we were setting up inners and then john asked 5minutes later. I'm not going to stop inners i've already started because you can't make you mind up.

a64988fe7869d64ff0c42cf9987d1402.png

yh but y is a scrub like urself setting up events doe