Team 27 Cape

Datassd0e

TLP just opened on OSRS. This is a new server and Sup has had the cape for a while. Clans can't just close and keep dibs on items in the game even though they aren't playing... Get a new cape TLP. That or keep taking off your capes mid fight loooool

you're so new that you didnt even know TLP was open in OSRS for 6-7 months

TLP has had that cape alot longer than supremacy, Its basically like a clan opening with the team 6 cape and black hats and then 10 months along the line MM reopen would that mean that MM would have to change capes because some other clan has opened with their capes whilst MM was closed?

U can't call dibs on rs items when u don't even play the game mate, if that was to happen, mm would of either changed team capes or fought for it.

I think they should just settle it in a clan war event. Like a fullout or some brown sticky stuff. And dude, I see where your coming from, but imagine Supremacy's position right now.

TLP has had that cape alot longer than supremacy, Its basically like a clan opening with the team 6 cape and black hats and then 10 months along the line MM reopen would that mean that MM would have to change capes because some other clan has opened with their capes whilst MM was closed? 

TLP was the one that told supremacy to change their capes, supremacy just retaliated. No you do not have to change your cape, but being dead for 8+ months and then to come back and tell a clan that has been open for a year to change capes is pretty ignorant on TLP's part.

U can't call dibs on rs items when u don't even play the game mate, if that was to happen, mm would of either changed team capes or fought for it.

I think they should just settle it in a clan war event. Like a fullout or some brown sticky stuff. And dude, I see where your coming from, but imagine Supremacy's position right now.

Well they've done nothing at all since opening so why would it make a difference if they changed cape.

TLP was the one that told supremacy to change their capes, supremacy just retaliated. No you do not have to change your cape, but being dead for 8+ months and then to come back and tell a clan that has been open for a year to change capes is pretty ignorant on TLP's part.

Agreed

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/5479-the-last-pures-sunday-sesh-ft-supremacy-x3/

imagined it, didn't like it.

/topic

Well TLP was just saving your clan from getting unwanted crashes like it proved from today, Like it won't end that well for supremacy imo from seeing how they go when they have a rivalry ;/ 

But TLP have done so much more in the 9 Years that they have been open for compared to the 1 that supremacy has;p

Either way, the past is the past. This is the present and TLP closed. I don't disagree with you, but TLP can't call dibs I something they left behind long ago. They just need to settle this in a fullout lol.

just stop talking

Either way, the past is the past. This is the present and TLP closed. I don't disagree with you, but TLP can't call dibs I something they left behind long ago. They just need to settle this in a fullout lol.

Tlp would win a fullout so easily, they'd have so much more support compared to supremacy, would be very easy, prep in both servers not just 1 would do.