Jib here, Epidemic V9.0 opening now!

Jiblin

Yep we're saying fuck it to versions 3-8 and going straight to 9.

I could say that I got trolled/got drunk/ had a gun to my head to end up at this site (hint:I'm drunk), but let's be honest I was bound to end up here at some point.

Much to the embarrasment to my past clan, Jiblin here, cofounder of Epidemic, and I'm very glad to see a pure community still exists.

TLDR; I have no idea whats happening. Are you guys playing RS3 now or some brown sticky stuff?

Jib :)! How are you?

While I don't play I do know what's going on sort off. There is an 'oldskool runescape 2007' server now. It has permanent F2P since 1 week or so. A lot of new clans and a lot of new people play, but altogether the community is a lot smaller than it used to be. Foe and TLP re-opened. Eop and Foe are fighting for the #1 spot. And ofcourse there's a ton of (pointless and cauliflower) drama, but hey.. those things never change.

I feel too old for this horrible game (I also notice that when I read most topics and replies on here...), but I still want to know what's going on and sometimes crave for the old times.

Hello Jib, welcome back to the cancer that is the RS Clanning Community :).

This year has brought some previously forgotten levels of action within the community what with the Perm F2p release on OSRS, however for the most part the game is almost identical to the way it was previously. People bitch about some updates, wish for other updates, DDoS each other for the brown sticky stuffs and giggles and RWT, and generally act like inferior fuckwits.

However, this site provides some humorous dialogue from time to time, and it's nice to be able to keep tabs and see which clans are acting brown sticky stufftier than others ;). Hope you enjoy.