My two cents on today

Wardy

I've rarely ever felt the need of making a topic such as this before, but today has really gotten on my nerves. I have to let my feelings and opinions known on this issue.

Supremacy is claiming that TLP hit off multiple members from their clan for a win. I'm certain that no TLP member or rank used a booter or hit anyone off, so such a claim is beyond ridiculous in the first place. More than likely what happened is an external clan hit off a couple members in Supremacy. My guess is that the intention of such clan(s) was start the whole 'omg u ddosers!' argument and spark further drama between Supremacy and TLP. It's been done before and not an uncommon tactic displayed by clans to start further drama.

Proving that someone was ddosed is almost impossible as well. I can just unplug my ethernet cable and it will appear on Teamspeak with "Disconnected (Connection Lost)". Bam, I can start spamming 'omg u ddosers!".  On top of that, one of your members was found guilty of sending a rat link via IRC queries yesterday, which I couldn't even believe at first. Ever heard of the world hypocrisy?

A couple of TLP members were also hit off during the prep as well (Including myself), but we are not making a drama out of it. Unfortunately ddosing is a reality in this community and it's up the members of each clan to keep their IP safe. I did something ridiculously cauliflower and didn't change my IP before the prep. The ONLY person I can blame for that is myself. 

So Supremacy, step up and don't make a drama out of this loss. It was an excellent prep and I enjoyed every moment of it. Take some time to improve together as a clan and don't take the loss too harshly. I was once apart of your community and you have potential, but creating fake propaganda to keep members happy is not a way to become a better clan. Work on your calling, strategies and train up and I'm certain you will move up in the clanning world.. Sadly that advice was not taken into account a couple months ago when I was a Veteran of your clan, but perhaps now you will listen to my advice. Maybe.

How would you feel if you guys got hit off for 5 people when they rushed? I understand how mad they are, heated rivals atm and getting hit off (if they have screenies they should post them). But it's their leadership fault for doing more rounds.

I don't think anyone in TLP did it, but I do think someone external did, trying to start even more drama.

How would you feel if you guys got hit off for 5 people when they rushed? I understand how mad they are, heated rivals atm and getting hit off (if they have screenies they should post them). But it's their leadership fault for doing more rounds.

I don't think anyone in TLP did it, but I do think someone external did, trying to start even more drama.

Nobody got hit off, they literally got slammed and are making excuses.

You can fucking see them get stacked from full hp in the vid and still they claim they somehow got ddosd and thats why they lost.

Fucking lol.

therse a pic of all of aqua and couple others disconnecting (Leaving), no conncetion lost, they straight up left. at least if they made the set up look good id give them props

Nobody got hit off, they literally got slammed and are making excuses.

You can fucking see them get stacked from full hp in the vid and still they claim they somehow got ddosd and thats why they lost.

Fucking lol.

why are u on a fake acc hanuman scared i will make fun of u for getting fired from the soap factory more time to play scape for u lol

No matter what you say or argue about. There are people who ddos and will never stop wether it me one random in tlp or sup. the ranks may not know of them or maybe they do but in the end you can't really do nothing but try and changes IPs. Being strong as a clan and moving past that is the key. I doubt anyone on both clans would ddos but I don't speak be haft of them