who won?

erase data

whon won  

69 members have voted

1. 1. who won

• fo
    • eop

Did you watch the vid? you were pushed around the map cleared and eventually All of EOP took capes off and walked off from the fight. you lost m8 sorry were not going to sit around for 2 hours clearing you in a brown sticky stuffty f2p server.  God bless.

I dont have to watch your brown sticky stuffty vid as i was there myself lmfao. 

You dipped in the middle of the cluster to claim a fake win because you didnt wanna risk getting cleared off the map, end of story.

You dipped in the middle of the cluster to claim a fake win because you didnt wanna risk getting cleared off the map, end of story.

You did outlast FOE but the mains where also stuck to FOE and they re-rushed them when FOE had a regroup at gap.

Or you can look at it from the point of view that you guys wondered off somewhere, we pushed Fi through the gap and decided to carry on walking down without knowing that you guys decided to show up again. 

We have our view, you have yours and I'm sure Fi has their own. 

With it being a cluster I think almost every clan had a moment where they wondered off (I know for sure when Fi crashed, Fo were the first to move out and get a quick rg to re-hit us after we'd push Fi). But yeah like you said we all have our views on it, although it would have been glorious if it continued seeing as everyone should have hella return sets thanks to the G.E.

I'm just glad we are able to have such fights in the first place tbh, better than just 1 clan pulling high and crashing everything

EOP was cleared  taking capes off and running off and Fi was cleared  we Left  il be glad to look at your "brown sticky stuffty" vid. Gratz you can return to GDZ after getting a RG to get a ending pic I'm impressed. 

Sorry, we weren't cleared at gap. When Fi came we took our capes off and walked right through both of you to GDZ.

+ The 2 of us fought right after that rofl.... And after beating you there, that's when you guys weren't to be seen again.

Nice excuse though.

because you got like the 15th regroup??

What if i decided to return for 25 hours straight even if i died 1000 times more than you and then we are the last clan standing.

We don't win lol.

God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL0wPnBRz_w

lmfao nice 8 min edited vid foe has over 4-5 videos of 19 min footage totally raping EOP but this is EOP's forums so yea ofc all these brown sticky stuff kids gonna talk propaganda l0l

we have 20min+ vids aswell & even a 34min vid, calm down moron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2gO-GgJhh4