Wednesday 2: 20 MOUNTAIN MEN GANGBANG PAIGE'S DEAD CLAN AGAIN. [MORE CRYING] [BIGGER WETTER TEARS]

Herbo

FdOdfOh.jpg

Forums | TeamSpeak | Discord

We heard Legashit was out Pking and they were trying to mass, We took the opportunity to come and absolutely transition through them. They had no idea what was happening. We would hop into them 3 more times and force them to cry for more help. More help never came, Paige & OP sat in a discord call making whale noise's while I once again ended Legashits Wilderness trip.

This is 2 EZ.

e177a9ddfb8d77821d444cb92853cc4f.png

HmCuX0U.png

3GG6tnL.png

BDLh1Ks.png

6vghwzp.png

7CisZ61.png

AGITUbX.png

VxrLY8u.png

tSPVZp1.png

We literally had a guy pking on MOBILE find 3 random pures at slayer cave, couple other new kids in cc go up and that's what you hit, gratz on the public cc intel.

No kill pics, no video, not even in the wild...? Surely there has to be some sort of vetting of these topics@slushpuppy ? Absolutely no value, imagine your first time on SB and this is what you see. The type of clan that Z is, is what kills the PVP community and makes it hated by the rest of RS. sad to see, you really expect better

5 hours ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

We literally had a guy pking on MOBILE find 3 random pures at slayer cave, couple other new kids in cc go up and that's what you hit, gratz on the public cc intel.

No kill pics, no video, not even in the wild...? Surely there has to be some sort of vetting of these topics@slushpuppy ? Absolutely no value, imagine your first time on SB and this is what you see. The type of clan that Z is, is what kills the PVP community and makes it hated by the rest of RS. sad to see, you really expect better

holy shit i've never seen so much cry on a topic in ages !!! LMAO pm me for free tissues

5 hours ago, Jimmy Neutron said:

Keep crying, I need to fill up my fishbowl with your tears