~ This Is Why Were #1 ~ Imperial's Sunday Beatdown FT Trauma|Olympus|Conviction

Syracuse

Then why are you scared to prep them again? I say give them a chance. And btw it seems like you guys are the ddosers here. I will admit that Trauma is scum but there are always precautions to these kinds of things. Either get your callers or ranks to switch to their phones wifi or call the prep off the second they get hit off. Said and simple. No need to beat around the bush here.

Scared????? Of what we destroyed em last prep u wouldn't know what's been happening to our ts3 since that win so therefore focus on Olympus or whatever Lpc your in and lemme close these spastics real quick

u ddosed rc in a 5v5 mini and still lost what makes u think u wont hit us off in a fucking prep

Yes you would tomato olympus stopped giving you events cuz of that reason spastic

Go and ask bvg for a prep and he will decline, olympus haven't given us events since activation.

I do not know why rc owner got hit off that mini, i was ther aswell.

And you have ddosed us aswell, drawdees nan is not happy. Hanu has been ddosed etc...

We all know its an excuse, you CAN simply change ur ip in littarly 2 minutes. We have never hit you off during a prep, but you have hit us off, we change our ips and get over it.

Scared????? Of what we destroyed em last prep u wouldn't know what's been happening to our ts3 since that win so therefore focus on Olympus or whatever Lpc your in and lemme close these spastics real quick

I'm not in any lpc...With all this brown sticky stuff you've been talking about Trauma I'm surprised your ts is up during trips. If they had the capabilities to hit your ts off I'm pretty sure they would have done it all weekend...which didn't happen.

I'm not in any lpc...With all this brown sticky stuff you've been talking about Trauma I'm surprised your ts is up during trips. If they had the capabilities to hit your ts off I'm pretty sure they would have done it all weekend...which didn't happen.

they have son it was down 30minutes ago, so therefore stay out of this.

Nice net after this @@Victory - oh fuck now im a ddoser.

Chesty..imperial is it's own clan. We have pk trips on the daily, come join if you wanna have fun.

OT: Was fun thanks for fights everyone.

When somebody is sniping you and you say 'nice net after this' - then they get ddosed straight after it's obvious, don't be a fucking broccoli and deny it

they have son it was down 30minutes ago, so therefore stay out of this.

If they would hit you off during a measly prep I'm pretty sure they would hit you off during a weekend trip. Stop trying to cover your ass with excuses and just prep them. You claim to be better than them overall yet spit out excuses. Right now you're in the better position because you won that prep and manhandled them today but stop trying to continue that claim when you're publicly declining their challenges.

Thanks for the fights Truama and Olympus, your the only two clans that give us consistent action. I'm looking forward to seeing you both throughout the week and next weekend. 

@Truama:

Hopefully, ranks from both sides can set up a prep without the other being accused or in the process getting Ddos'd. It's too fucking early in the LPC scene for people getting hit off over 30k and bragging rights on a forum.

@The randoms, who are not in any LPC and who continue to post their worthless opinions in our topics

1tyOA.gif

and thanks for the bump

Brainless pig, every1 can.

Some people can't do it themselves, they have to deal with their isp which is a lot more hassle. And in all honesty, if you have to change your ip because of a fucking computer game that's just fucking cauliflower. I've never understood ddosing. It's a game, if you take it that seriously you should probably quit and find other things to do with your life.