Trauma MPC same timestamp

A L L E N

l0000000ll the bullying just started already bullied to that ur gonna taste the real medicine mate soon be ready to be exposed

what u mean exposed, i just openly exposed you to admitting to sniping us with supremacy every trip lmfao!

half of tlp in mith @ trauma trip. wat.

I wasn't even there for one.

Half of tlp = 35

35 tlp members in mith when we have 18 people with 20+ defence.

bfRQ8QM.png

as much as you hate to admit it, i'm sure if you look @ trauma's ml. the tlp that were there r in trauma

The second your clan starts accepting 20 defence you should be considered an HPC and go out at according times.

The aggressive encouraging of defense and prayer is causing a gap where accounts with no real use outside clanning are considered pure, putting HPC combats far into the 80's and higher - where a pure was never supposed to compete.

There are maxed 50 and 60 attack builds that for all purposes, exhibit the same DPS as those with the higher combats. These same accounts are considered LPC viable, solely due to combat.

At what point is this community going to draw the line.

Firstly GJ on being the first clan to take the step up to MPC. But I feel like this is going to get ridiculous now and escalate into MPC's just going out at LPC times, especially once the other clans follow in Trauma's footsteps as they did stepping up the CB caps.

Where do we draw the line though? What's stopping a clan like LT, for example, now going out on 'LPC' times?

If the other clans follow I can see what happened last time happening again where everyone went out on LPC times. With the exception this time that there's more HPC's.

Firstly GJ on being the first clan to take the step up to MPC. But I feel like this is going to get ridiculous now and escalate into MPC's just going out at LPC times, especially once the other clans follow in Trauma's footsteps as they did stepping up the CB caps.

Where do we draw the line though? What's stopping a clan like LT, for example, now going out on 'LPC' times?

If the other clans follow I can see what happened last time happening again where everyone went out on LPC times. With the exception this time that there's more HPC's.

Every clan have the same combats as we do, they just dont have the power to openly admit it; which is what i just did.

Olympus will stay 1def level 60s/70s.

Have fun with your rivalry.

thx

btw bafc350a99.png

Imperial has no memberlist but whatsoever  you could check ours or their vids and u'll see the ammount of mith/90s or just look at the leaderboads leak on trauma forums =)

Everyone knows that cv has 90s if not 850e6094b7.png

So yeah we are just openly admitting it and potentially let more ppl in the clan.