Fudog vs Zezima UFC Coverage

Fudog

On March 4th, the deadliest killers in the world, will be competing in a championship match for the UFC Championship belt. We have Fudog, the young one, on a streak of 69-0. Fudog has demolished every oppenent he has met in the ring... in less than 5 seconds. On the other hand, we have the notorious Zezima. Zezima has been playing a game called "Runescape" his whole life, and has used his fighting skills in reality. We will get tuned in with both of the fighters in just a moment...

News: "Welcome, Fudog! How do you feel about going into this fight with Zezima?"

Fudog: "First, I'm going to run in there and do a 360 degree ninja kick. Then,  I'm gunna knee that ****ker in the face."

News: "Why do you think you will come out on top this match?"

Fudog: "Because to be honest... Your not gunna get better at playing a game. The only game I see being an influence for UFC  is Grand Theft Auto. Therefore, he has no chance against me."

News: "How many seconds do you think it will take to end the fight?"

Fudog: "5 Seconds."

News: "Why do you think exactly 5 seconds?"

Fudog: "Listen hear chump, whenever I say 5 seconds... I mean it! The reason it's gunna be 5 is because of my motto "fuck bitches, get money." You cannot fuck with a guy with that motto. When I say it, I mean it."

News (frightened): "What kind of motivation do you have for fighing tonight?"

Fudog: "I'm doing this for my homies in Supremacy and Imperial. There is no stopping me when I got my homies holdin' me up."

News: "Alright thank you for your time!"

Fudog: "Peace."

The news people now go to Zezima for his input on the fight...

News: "Welcome Zezima! How do you feel about going into this fight with Fudog?"

Zezima: "I'm feeling pretty good about it. I am challenged by his words and motivation, but that doesn't mean I'm going to step down like a *****."

News: "What strategy are you going to use the most?"

Zezima: "I'm going to use my strategy of using a bow and scimitar to make Fudog go to sleep."

News: "How are you going to encounter that with no weapons allowed in the octagon?" 

Zezima: "I don't play by the rules. *uck that Fudog guy. I don't care about his 69-0 streak or even his "homies" holdin' him up. I'm going to give the fight he's been asking for."

News: "Do you think you will get knocked out this fight?"

Zezima: "Man get that camera outta my face!"

The conversation and preview is over, now we are going to watch the big fight!

Ref: "Are you ready?..... Go!"

In a split second Fudog rushes in dodging Zezima's bow and does a 360 degree ninja kick for the knockout.

Fudog: "Sit the *uck down *itch! Night, night sweet dreams."

News: "Holy brown sticky stuff! Did I just witness that?"

Fudog ends up winning the UFC Championship in less than 1 second. There is no room for Zezima to come back from this embarrassment. Fudog is now 70-0 and expects to constantly show no mercy and go for the kill.

P.S: Fudog #1

This is Zezima at the end of the fight...

Image[http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/003/798/795/hi-res-7dee481f69f4ab55ab525fd2d17b65c9_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

Here is Fudog after the fight!@!@#!$@!#!

jon-jones-ufc-165.jpg?w=295&h=231&crop=1