[VERIFIED][REVIEW]Trauma Vs Redemption F2P Prep (2-1)

A L L E N

Make up your mind lol, I'm not in Trauma. Sucks you guys got ddosed, used to happen to use heaps, hope you find the culprits.

sorry got confused since there was some zu at this prep, assumed you were with them. Ye it does suck.....good news is were actually getting our members to change their ip's, so we don't have to keep using this as our "excuse". 

What is more embarrassing is that they allow kids from multiple other clans to come together just to beat rd in a prep & also you had a +2 advantage & i guess were going to forget about the 8 people that randomly "disconnected" on rd's side. 

You posting on behalf of redemption is considerably more embarrassing than any prep loss.

Gj no one thinks it was trauma ddosing as we have solid proof it was zu... Shame a clan I have stood up for and tried finding out who ddosed them ddosed us every prep we have.

Trauma gj hope to get more

Excuses about ddosing are getting old, ur clan got shrekt.

Excuses about ddosing are getting old, ur clan got shrekt.

lol isnt that the excuse your "clan" uses every time they lose, and the same excuse your "clan" uses as to why they won't prep us? :P silly zu clan

Gj no one thinks it was trauma ddosing as we have solid proof it was zu... Shame a clan I have stood up for and tried finding out who ddosed them ddosed us every prep we have.

Trauma gj hope to get more

Please provide proof, as the prep will be nullified and not counted towards Trauma's overall w/l ratio in the CPL

Please provide proof, as the prep will be nullified and not counted towards Trauma's overall w/l ratio in the CPL

look I don't care about the prep ladder thing so u can do what you want with it lol I am not blaming trauma -,-