[Saturday]Olympus Smashes Trauma Down 10

Misfits Public Relations

99oruo.png

Olympus-rs.com

Olympus set out today with 45 GODS ready to smite the non-believers. We dominated Trauma down 10 for a good portion of the trip.

k3of3r.png

Olympus vs Chaotic

(45v30ish)

We started off with a quick fight against Chaotic north of sperm.We took them down fairly easily. Thanks for the action, CH.

Olympus vs Trauma

(45v45)

Trauma crashed as we grabbed a  fall in, so we pulled it down to 17 wild hills gap, knowing that they brought mad lvl 100s. We kept fighting south of hills until Trauma were done. Their high levels were able to escape.

b5fb20a8cc6dbb03790e5036e637d437.png

b4ed09971c6da155eff911f96fbba955.png

3b83866bafb95bc42cc389bc5de89a35.png

Olympus vs Trauma

(45v55)

We fought Trauma again, this time down 10, at Chaos Alter. After a 30 minute return fight, forcing Trauma to dip and regroup 5-6 times, we took our win - ending with Trauma pulling to Graveyard and us walking away without them following. Thanks for the fight, T. 

Olympus vs Conviction

Nothing in multi was going on. We wanted rune scims, they had rune scims. They were in Single, we can PK. So yeah.

Olympus vs Cluster

We ended up at a fun GDZ cluster return fight with FOE/EOP/T. Needless to say, we smashed and it was a great load of fun.

k3of3r.png

all of our fucking vidders are 4n and went to bed, so ill have it up tomorrow 

Y608sqc.png

941f1b7cee.jpg

2582bda2b9.png

LRUgpMW.png

MTpq9Yn.png

96553d959bbb6735632a519050af29dd.png

c1b7e765ab6fd9b45359ceb57d6f46c6.png

b6f952cc274c1211185336833b4acb3c.png

Gratz on your trip strong lads, sad Truama had to team with ZU+EOP to fight you at gdz

Yes im sure Trauma would need the help of Zu & EoP to fight Olympus, & im sure Olympus would easily last atleast 2 seconds if those clans focused them.

How braindead are you 4real lol..

If only there was a video

It'll be uploaded tomorrow, our 4n vidders went to bed and another vidder had problems uploading it to youtube so he's uploading tomorrow. Hope you enjoy it :)

Yes im sure Trauma would need the help of Zu & EoP to fight Olympus, & im sure Olympus would easily last atleast 2 seconds if those clans focused them.

How braindead are you 4real lol..

They brought TLP with them on their trip, they had a few ZU as well. And we did last, for much longer than 2 seconds. Considering we were basically fighting two HPCs (TLP/Trauma and EOP) with one HPC and our 60s-70s, I'm pretty proud of our members for putting up the fight that we did. We were winning at several points throughout that fight, despite being ridiculously outlevelled. Thanks for the action.

I think he was referring to the fact that you claim to be an MPC, bring mass high levels in mith, and then come out at lpc times and claim you win everything. As I've said before, if you want to be an MPC, then go fight other MPCs and stay out of  the lpc times. In my honest opinion, it makes you look weak and scared of other MPCs and desperate for wins when you bring 90s and 100s in mith to fight 70s with 1 def. Not trying to flame here, but c'mon. Thanks for the fights.

Nice Job, Nice pull aswell you guys are always quiet and never really flame, I respect that :)

There's no need to buy into the flaming/trolling/bullbrown sticky stuff that the community is infested with. We do our own thing, we have fun, and we have successful events in which we kill clans.

Thanks for the kind words.

L00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L 

None of these pictures shows that you cleared trauma, the point you chase 3-4 trauma members to hill giants but than the second picture already shows Trauma slamming you at the gap so they clearly just dragged it more north.

You fking suck tomato

u guys teamed with foe at gdz n still got brown sticky stuff on

Proud +Applicant of Trauma

Proud ex +High council of Outbreak

Proud ex +High-council of Ascent

I closed your clan

troutbreak confirmed

No vid? Shame almost as bad as imperial.