[Declaration] BluntPurez declare on Zenith

Dizzy

6 hours ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

New terms since BP thinks I’m avoiding them for some reason. I would love for this prep to happen.

Accepted.

1 def cap, no accounts above 92 Combat allowed in the portal.

We will fight December 20th at 7:00 PM EST / 12 AM GMT.

35 Minimum. I dropped this by 10, since you were concerned you couldn’t pull.

Both clans will submit a list of RSNs to @Moni and any clan that brings invites will automatically forfeit.

Max gear, 92- CB cap. Best of luck.

Waiting…

7 hours ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

New terms since BP thinks I’m avoiding them for some reason. I would love for this prep to happen.

Accepted.

We will fight December 20th at 7:00 PM EST / 12 AM GMT.

35 Minimum. I dropped this by 10, since you were concerned you couldn’t pull.

Both clans will submit a list of RSNs to @Moni and any clan that brings invites will automatically forfeit.

Max gear, 92- CB cap. Best of luck.

LMAO.. BP won't accept it l00000l. No way all this talk but BP fears going up against Zenith on 1 defs. Not to mention they did a PKRI vs Zenith on 1 defs about a month or two ago LOL! Also not tp mention BP gets slaughtered in rev caves on 1 DEFS! Accept and stop fucking shaking LOLLLL @Dizzy

8 hours ago, Colin said:

Confused on the "92 cb cap" in a scene that's really up to 107 with 25 defense. What the fuck even is that counter?

The scene is split, do not cry LMAO. BP are the ones avoiding when they have plenty of 1 defs, but are avoiding the rules they accepted. Goes to show the AVOID 

8 hours ago, Intensity said:

The scene is split, do not cry LMAO. BP are the ones avoiding when they have plenty of 1 defs, but are avoiding the rules they accepted. Goes to show the AVOID 

I have no idea what you guys are on about tbh. We declared on zenith and not the other way around. You can’t just add a rule like “92 def cap” in a 1-25 defence scene.

i did not ask for lower opts, 45 is fine. 

If you want to do a 1 def event versus us, pm me to schedule one. This is a prep, let’s make it happen.

We will not bend the knee to your proposal of 1 def capped accounts. We do everything within our reach to keep the scene active, but Zenith being one of the main reasons for the main involvement will not get special treatment from our side, actions have consequences.

3777a60c05d5e0ceba2b7f10712dfd62.png

Standard prep rules, 45v45, 1-25 defence accounts. Accept this or accept your defeat. 

16 hours ago, Dizzy said:

We will not bend the knee to your proposal of 1 def capped accounts. We do everything within our reach to keep the scene active, but Zenith being one of the main reasons for the main involvement will not get special treatment from our side, actions have consequences.

3777a60c05d5e0ceba2b7f10712dfd62.png

Standard prep rules, 45v45, 1-25 defence accounts. Accept this or accept your defeat. 

Lol you are a bc minion clan.

Cookies be like

I’m not really interested in some made up rules you made. These are the current standards I replied with, if you don’t want to accept then just decline
It’s obviously very very clear that you don’t want to accept and adapt to the current terms in the pure scene

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2021 at 1:01 PM, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

Accepted.

We will fight December 20th at 6:30 PM EST / 11:30 PM GMT.

45 Minimum.

Max gear, 45 Minimum. Best of luck.

Cry loser