Trauma's Undefeated Weekend Ft. Filthy Animals

Idk

nf4c8x.jpg

Yesterday we pulled a nice 55 and today we went out with 45 niggas later peaking at 51 niggas ready to jump some yellow and blue capes.

Without requiring the need of hyping up our weekend or even having sign ups, we magically had 67 views and 50 replies to our ordinary weekend topic, incase you'll be like invites, invites ;p

3ea8b96718.png

This is what it looks like at the top sons, we have the best members a clan could hope for and I thank them everyday for proving it on the battlefield and administratively.

Both were zlammed and came out undefeated, looks like you'll both be slumping now, donate to the dying clans sons.

Our mains lol

SUvM0SQ.png

8SUTrKM.png

Shout outs:

Imperial for pulling 50 last week and now pulling 30s (l0l)

Olympus for pulling 35 (l0l)

Your clans are brown sticky stuff and your teaming tactics blow (keep trying)

8SUTrKM.png

First Fight vs Imperial ft. Olympus and Curse

Rushed imperial east of sperm hill and instantly started slamming the tomatos, were basically pushed to single strip as Olympus crashed. We basically were just fight 1v2, curse showed up and slayed Olympus and we continued to slay Imperial as they dipped to single and walked down to regroup.

Second Fight vs Imperial ft. Olympus

We rushed Imperial vs Olympus at CA and immediately started to slay Olympus so they took it to west CA and we focused Imperial behind the altar. Gave them the dick as they continued to bend over and decided to try to take a break and pull out of CA and we followed them and walked them to single. You suck.

OUTCOME

5R2w7Cv.png

8SUTrKM.png

Videos:

Herbert

Maniac

Ultama

0wl

8SUTrKM.png

Pictures:

b7009c9c16227294de5ac866a7a1c3f0.png

070d87dcc3a7dd4059b3f85f5f5a90b3.png

2ab2add69e08f25641e6f2646e084801.png

6a1794032c.png

f59edd3314.png

01aff4a369.jpg

cb86ab12ae.png

079e19af01.png

7cbdcbe9d6c8a7a401892a5a2bd37343.png

1657752b6c.jpg

mXVhtOX.png

SUvM0SQ.png

[d1MIfa1.png

XxOdRYv.png
5R2w7Cv.png

4c474b3d498ec427369d3c415a3484ce.png

zsansm.png

eq0Iysy.png

bunch of bullbrown sticky stuff nice fake screenshot of your fallin yuzaname=bearhead lvl 104

wait for our topic! for the truth and beating trauma down 10 allen i heard your own ranks flamed the brown sticky stuff out of you LMFAO

bunch of bullbrown sticky stuff nice fake screenshot of your fallin yuzaname=bearhead lvl 104

wait for our topic! for the truth and beating trauma down 10 allen i heard your own ranks flamed the brown sticky stuff out of you LMFAO

Could you upload the audio of ts ? That brown sticky stuff was hilarious.

Can't wait to see all the propaganda..

slammed retards

Is allen getting flamed by his ranks something new to you? broccoli

beating trauma? please tell me when u did that? stop lying to yourself and ur members its starting to become sad even more since no one believes you guys. just close no1 likes ur brown sticky stuff clan and ur brown sticky stuff leaders anyways

ty for the ' fights ' brown sticky stuff clans ;)

Did you 90 cb+ with mith log out when you took the pic with opts? lmfao

your vid is 4min. is that all the action you had???

we pretty much cleared them each time in 30ish secs if not shorter :lol: