eop hands fo their first prep loss | p2p preps | 4-1

pray4fo

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/1792-zerg-unit-v-activation-prep-3-0/

i can find more, you might want to move a fuck ton of preps in 2014 and llate 2014 to mini wars too then broccoli

I'm glad you're desperate enough to dig to find a prep to try to justify that this is a prep. I'm glad you pray for foe though, I'd never pray for EOP.

It's a big mini but I don't get it, are eop trolling us naive people like some of their members are saying, or are they actually trying to gain some pointless prep score - by digging up examples of other big minis that have passed as preps? What one is it?

I don't think this is a prep, so I would like for FOE and EOP to prove their case respectively with screenshot/irc logs/whatever.

I certainly doubt FOE would want to have their streak tarnished over a fight with botched rules

Wasn't a prep & so gonna dispute it.

Read my above post,

No advertisement at all just a mini with people that were on ts. We wouldn't accept a p2p prep with less than a 35 min so yeah. Eop are just trying a little 2 hard right now...

Please move to mini wars