predictions going into spring

hassan

What will be the overall order of clans?

1.Eop- strong focused not wasting time on brown sticky stuffty rivalries like cp

2.Fi- seems to be regaining steam

3.Foe- as everyone knows its not the real foe its some tryhards, mixed with some zenith kids, lead by a private server guy who can't keep a clan open for more than 3 months there Lol

4.Sup- on the rise

5.Tlp- stable

6.Cp- stable

7.Rd- with sithlord back in the leadership they will lose preps and pull

9.Lt/zu stable

Gonna try to do this 100% neutrally call me out if you don't think I have:

EOP - If FOE's hype dies EOP will capitalise.

FOE - I feel like the hypes going to die rapidly once that prep streak ends, if they keep the hype they will be #1.

FI/RD - Fi have been doing really well P2P / RD have increased there pull dramatically but whether they can maintain is unclear yet.

TLP/SUP - TLP are pulling kinda low atm but doing ok / SUP have upped there F2P pull to 45/50 - I think both clans will tunnel on each other and as a result fuck themselves over (could go the other way and one clan comes out even stronger from it though)

ZU - Honestly, they have good levels. Idk if they'll stay open but if they do they'll fight LT/CP/SUP

LT/CP - Pulls fluctuate too much and CP don't even do P2P, I get that P2P can be a bit cancerous at times but if you deny your members a server that every other clan plays on you deserve to be irrelevant. 

FOE - I feel like the hypes going to die rapidly once that prep streak ends, if they keep the hype they will be #1.

FI/RD - Fi have been doing really well P2P / RD have increased there pull dramatically but whether they can maintain is unclear yet.

TLP/SUP - TLP are pulling kinda low atm but doing ok / SUP have upped there F2P pull to 45/50 - I think both clans will tunnel on each other and as a result fuck themselves over (could go the other way and one clan comes out even stronger from it though)

ZU - Honestly, they have good levels. Idk if they'll stay open but if they do they'll fight LT/CP/SUP

LT/CP - Pulls fluctuate too much and CP don't even do P2P, I get that P2P can be a bit cancerous at times but if you deny your members a server that every other clan plays on you deserve to be irrelevant. 

Actually, our members wanted to stop doing P2P trips and do F2P on Sundays. They already know P2P Trips are bad due to clans sitting in single/crashing in 10 secs/mains.

OT: TLP will probably pull more soon 60-70. Rest stays the same.

From mainly now and into the next month or two, i don't see much changing. How I think it will go considering nothing huge changes (new clans opening/clans closing etc) Mainly using F2P as a guide here, with a sprinkle of P2P

Bracket A

1.) EOP - Seem much more stable with higher pulls, and don't seem to be floundering too much. With EOP however history has shown that can switch incredibly quickly, but for the time being theyre doing well. The only clan capable of catching them right now is probably FOE and the more time passes, the more difficult it'll become.

2.) FOE - Can see them slowing down now that the initial "FOE REOPENING!!" hype is slowing down, and I don't think they will be able to put themselves in a position where they are within reach of #1, at least in F2P. If the 'prep streak' ends, I think it'll be a snowball effect into inner clan turmoil that will impact them badly. The staff got gifted everything they could possibly want on a silver platter, it'd be a shame if that went to waste.

3.) RD - Can manage to get momentum rolling fairly quickly, are a good clan matched, and are pulling good numbers to weekend trips. Hopefully they can maintain it. If FOE fall further in the F2P server I think RD will be able to overtake them if the pulls they are having hold up

4.) FI - Seem to dip up and down but can't see them falling below here, whilst still being able to make a push for any of the above spots given the right circumstances.

5.) TLP - Have seemed to be the perpetual and archetypal 'mid tier' clan in terms of pulls and impact for almost their entire existence, I think because they've been sitting at around #5 for years and years that they accept that and stay there which is a shame as when they were said to be reopening I was hoping they'd finally break that mold. Can't see them rising too many spots above for any significant frame of time, and can't see them falling too many below, either.

6.) SUP - Had a brief flurry a few months back where they were doing quite good, but I dare say stuff like Imperial and a general lack of ambition has slowed them down. Hopefully they begin challenging clans such as Fi and RD to more competitive fights in both the wilderness and CW to take advantage of a jump in activity

7.) CP - The effects of the entire CV merge and staff team debacle still hangs over you guys, and I don't think the current selection of staff are doing the best job at getting you guys back to relevance in terms of upper echelon competition. Lost alot of support inside CP's own community and are seen as a bit of a joke at the moment, but hopefully that'll change.

8.) ZU - At one point they considered themselves one of the best clans matched but I think relied on that too heavily, and ever since they lost a few preps haven't quite been the same. Pulls are fairly low right now but i've got faith they can bring it back.

9.) LT - Seem to have the occasional big pull but really don't capitalize on it very much, and have very little preps/midweek activity.

Bracket B

1.) Trauma - Decent clan could probably make the jump to the other bracket (If multiclanning was a non existent thing) but thats a different topic; decent pulls and good levels.

2.) Imperial - Seem to be pretty close to Trauma in terms of 'clan power', and despite probably protesting the opposite, is pretty much the doppelganger of them. Both have loads of multi clanners, similar levels, similar paths in terms of history. #1/#2 is probably interchangeable.

3.) Olympus - Good clan, have little multiclanners (from my understanding) and can pull big, just need the organisation and foresight to be able to set goals to attain. #1 in Bracket B should be their realistic goal. 

4.) Conviction - Sometimes go out, sometimes don't, seem to have a loyal member base though with a lack of multi clanners so would be cool to see them trying to grow as Olympus should be, into #1 in Bracket B.

5.) Chaotic - Are genuinely low levelled which needn't be a burden in terms of fighting the clans above, simply get more numbers to negate the levels (Like every successful level capped low level clans have done in history). I can see their levels rocketing at some point almost like a light switch, if they live that long.

6.) AAO - A legendary older pure clan, hopefully they are intelligent about it and only stay in the quicksand that is Bracket B for as long as is needed to become a true contender of Bracket A.

7.) Tier 1 - New clan on the block and have yet to prove themselves but seem to be doing good right now, depending on the momentum can probably have some good competition with the above two cans.

8.) Remedy/Vendetta/et ceteras

I can see a few clans opening or reopening so alot will change, but as it stands and looking forward probably something like this

hit 50 both f2p/p2p last week bruh, more than sup

you bitch about us not doing p2p but you have mains in your cc and fighting with you at every trip

broccoli you are apart of the cancer

1. EoP - Will be unbeatable in either server as they are now.

2. Fi - Will be the only clan with a big enough member base to last 30 seconds against EoP.

3. TLP - Will continue to grow

4. RD - Fairly stable these days, probably won't improve or worsen too much from now

5. CP/Zu - Two clans with decent quality at least in f2p but without the opts, needs something fresh to spur them into a move up the rankings.

6. ^

7. _ - (The clan formally known as F, and before that FO) - Having run out of initials because they were all taken away by EoP, they plummet down the rankings as most of their ranks quit (already happening) and they return to being a clan that is only good at p2p preps but can't compete in the wild with anyone. Had a chance to take #1 when they reopened but if they were going to do it they would have done it by now, as the hype is dying and the milk is now stale.

8. Soup - The only clan actually worse than _, because they are essentially their junior clan.

I have a feeling that EoP will dominate every clan on its path & will be left with no competition soon :(

CP are done - Will probably never recover

FI are done - Looks like slowly recovering, but once FO is done & we focus FI again then i dont see them lasting very long =/

FO are almost done -/ I dont see any other clan capable of giving us a run for our money, especially in F2P wildy.

This year might be too easy for fellow pirates  :ph34r:

#2ez

1) EOP - Have a feeling they're going to kill their competition really soon. I'd close the clan if I were leading, there's nothing left to prove . There's no clan that can take EOP at full strength in a rivarly.

2) Fi - will probably do better than the below and go at EoP but fail.

3) RD - I see them doing well.

4) TLP - Will probably be better than the below

5) FO - slump and turn into a clw team. I knew eop would kill you in a rivarly lmfao.

6) Zu - idk

7) Supremacy - brown sticky stuff clan

1. Fi - i see a rise back to the top. Pulls been going up, if the hype keeps growing they will take out foe & eop

2. Foe - will get hit abit by ct reopening and when the hype start dying. Still strong enough to remain #1

3. Eop - Still #3 cause they pull high, but thats about it. 

4. Rd - Pulling high again (50+), good matched.

5. Sup - On the rise, solid 50+ pulls, 1 year anniverary coming up soon.

6. CP - still do decent in f2p with decent pulls. need to get back on their game

7. Zu - been slacking, low pulls, lost their "best matched"aswell. can call it a slump. hoping 1 year anni will keep them alive.

8. TLP - opening hype has died, weak 30 pulls, been losing to almost every clan. have to do something or they will die out & close.

9. LT - Irrelevant, infested with leaks, no quality. Doubt they will get any better

LPC:

1. Imperial - Still the #1 lpc. Best matched, dominates the wilderness

2. Olympus - Still having high pulls and quality in wildy has been goin up. 

3. Trauma - in a tough spot. not really "lpc" as they are 90s & 100s. cant move up to hpc without losing 95% of the memberbase. Struggle to fight clans as lpc fights happen in low wild

4. Conviction - mostly numbers and addy.. hardly any organisation or quality. 

5. Chaotic - can't compete with the top 4 yet, but def the strongest of the bottom teams

6. Tier one - seem to do decent

7. Against all Odds - need to work on pulls to compete

8. Excel - inconsistent. relying too much on hon0r. 

9. remedy - has been irrelevant since lpc scene started. doubt that will change

1. Fi - i see a rise back to the top. Pulls been going up, if the hype keeps growing they will take out foe & eop

2. Foe - will get hit abit by ct reopening and when the hype start dying. Still strong enough to remain #1

3. Eop - Still #3 cause they pull high, but thats about it. 

4. Rd - Pulling high again (50+), good matched.

5. Sup - On the rise, solid 50+ pulls, 1 year anniverary coming up soon.

6. CP - still do decent in f2p with decent pulls. need to get back on their game

7. Zu - been slacking, low pulls, lost their "best matched"aswell. can call it a slump. hoping 1 year anni will keep them alive.

8. TLP - opening hype has died, weak 30 pulls, been losing to almost every clan. have to do something or they will die out & close.

9. LT - Irrelevant, infested with leaks, no quality. Doubt they will get any better

LPC:

1. Imperial - Still the #1 lpc. Best matched, dominates the wilderness

2. Olympus - Still having high pulls and quality in wildy has been goin up. 

3. Trauma - in a tough spot. not really "lpc" as they are 90s & 100s. cant move up to hpc without losing 95% of the memberbase. Struggle to fight clans as lpc fights happen in low wild

4. Conviction - mostly numbers and addy.. hardly any organisation or quality. 

5. Chaotic - can't compete with the top 4 yet, but def the strongest of the bottom teams

6. Tier one - seem to do decent

7. Against all Odds - need to work on pulls to compete

8. Excel - inconsistent. relying too much on hon0r. 

9. remedy - has been irrelevant since lpc scene started. doubt that will change