Could you do a better job in reopening FO?

J-Swag

An interesting question for you this evening chaps.

As we all know, FO reopened earlier this year when a bunch of kids from Zenith decided they wanted to run a clan again and had the brilliant idea of using FO's history and youtube hype as a method of making it better than Zenith ever was. I actually think this was quite a clever idea, as those Zenith kids would never get ranks in EoP or Fi and reopening Zenith again would have been miserable, but this way they got a massive hype boost for free and get to feel important.

After being open for like 2 months, as we all know FO is now losing their hype and is returning to about the same level of quality as Zenith was, aka getting into rivalries with clans like CP.

So the question I am asking you is:

1. If you and you pals had reopened FO instead of the Zenith guys, could you have done a better job?

and

2. What would you have done differently to them?

Very interested in your responses!

how about yourself? i remember your stint as leader of a pure clan going quite badly.

Could I do a better job than the Zenith kids?

On the one hand I don't have a base of like 20 people that would join the clan just because I ask them to like they have with the ex-Zenith, which definitely gives them the advantage.

On the other hand, having access to thousands of subscribers, ex-members and forum guests means that pretty much anyone with a partially functioning brain could take FO to #1, same with MM. Also I wouldn't have a bunch of Zenith retards making all the actual FO quit.

So yeah I could probably have done better with Fo than opening and dropping to being #4 pure clan within 2 months.

l0000000l this is so true... god bless [foe]zack is such a broccoli and i'd say the reason why eop retaliated, because he likes to make threats but has no actions.. he really thinks he's made a good change to foe with his zenith members

l0000000l this is so true... god bless [foe]zack is such a broccoli and i'd say the reason why eop retaliated, because he likes to make threats but has no actions.. he really thinks he's made a good change to foe with his zenith members

Yeah well he calls out a clan then makes a topic saying he's done with the clan/quitting so I think he has some commitment issues.

U guys take this game so seriously as if it is the only thing that revolves around you in life ( directed at both foe and Eop members that make these cauliflower topics for bait)

Grow the fuck up everyone

wow talk about overreactions!

Just asked a question on a forum man why you getting so angsty about it!