what LPCS plan on going MPC.

Westbrook`

Title says all, I want a representative from each LPC to state if or if not they plan on going MPC/HPC soon, and if not why.

Remedy: I'll answer for this one because Remedy is the clan which I will represent. No we do not plan on going MPC in the near future because most of us are 40-50 attack pures w/ 1-31 pray and if not we have baby pures. We will stay under LPC combat caps even if we do max out + I believe that LPCs are more active then HPCS in every aspect on f2p clanning and as we will have much more fun in this scene. We might possible go up if others do or the scene died, but just to give it one last shot

To make it short we will go only if other LPCS take the initiative first, we won't be the ones to start the movement 

Imperial: (Y/N) Has not Answered 

Olympus: (YES)

Yes. We are pushing training n brown sticky stuff real hard so we can make the jump and compete with at least lower tier clans. It could very well be a rough transition, we will be outlevelled pretty heavily but I think we will get to the point that we can handle it in the near future.

Tier 1: (Y/N) Has not Answered 

Chaotic: (YES)

Chaotic is planing on going mpc once our lvls go up. But i can see all lps going for mpc soon if they train obv not Imp bc they are build off a mpc atm.

Conviction: Has not Answered 

AAO: (YES)

AAO will most likely be heading to the MPC scene. Only time will tell though.

Yes. We are pushing training n brown sticky stuff real hard so we can make the jump and compete with at least lower tier clans. It could very well be a rough transition, we will be outlevelled pretty heavily but I think we will get to the point that we can handle it in the near future.

thanks for the response :D and yes I believe that Olympus would be able to compete with clans such as LT & Zerg Unit fairly easy even out leveled. Supremacy/CP/TLP will be hard to adjust to though, but I'm glad atleast one clan is willing to go up.

thanks for the response :D and yes I believe that Olympus would be able to compete with clans such as LT & Zerg Unit fairly easy even out leveled. Supremacy/CP/TLP will be hard to adjust to though, but I'm glad atleast one clan is willing to go up.

you have no clue hahaha how is Cp above Zu, they never actually do anything and get beat by Lt hahaha, plus Tlp? We beat them twice on Saturday and the only reason supremacy is above us is cla they pull slightly more.... Zu is levels above all of the clans you listed and miles above the 'mpcs' they would maybe compete with Lt and cp if they're lucky

If the LPC kids were smart they would close into each other when trying to make the jump, swallow your fucking pride and do whats best for the community.

What does that have to do with anything? If they want to continue on in their clan, let them be!

AAO will most likely be heading to the MPC scene. Only time will tell though.