who's better adhi or solo

hassan

Adhi is doing something good if they're on a 30 win prep streak... i don't like fo but hes a good leader. Solo is good at hyping up his clan that's why they pull so much to weekends, seems like he loves rivalries. Also lol @ the people saying EOP is not a top matched clan, they haven't lost a f2p prep to anyone but foe since foe has reopened. Fi declines their preps and TLP hasn't taken a single round off them in any f2p prep. also i'm pretty sure Solo took a dying eop and dethroned fi within a 2 month time span lmfao

This.

Well I have to admit eop was on the rise/ already doing good before solo returned,credits go to Justin because his midweek trips and general pk activity he sparked led to people joining us eventually.

Solo was just finishing of the rise to the top we already were in

Well I have to admit eop was on the rise/ already doing good before solo returned,credits go to Justin because his midweek trips and general pk activity he sparked led to people joining us eventually.

Solo was just finishing of the rise to the top we already were in

but you aren't at the top? you lose a majority of your preps and barley scrape wins on the weekends with 20 mains

lol

literally the only wins you get is killing clans 20v4 at lava drags then claim them as arranged PKRI's

Idk where you get you Intel from but we've won literally all f2p preps except against foe and we are #1 wild f2p

We ll see this weekend if we can get #1 p2p secured too, that is.. If you don't cancel!

i don't see foe cancelling on free wins any time soon.

also this weekend could you actually have your mains bring some risk. at least when we steam roll you and them we get some sort of reward. sick of these full green/black d hide sets and team 50 capes.

managed to gather a couple hunna in the past few weekends

i don't see foe cancelling on free wins any time soon.

also this weekend could you actually have your mains bring some risk. at least when we steam roll you and them we get some sort of reward. sick of these full green/black d hide sets and team 50 capes.

managed to gather a couple hunna in the past few weekends

Word on the street is fo's cancelling this weekend, confirm?

Not a strong sign from a self proclaimed #1 clan eh