why clan wars is better than wildy

mediator

nd do u not remember that eop used to call mm out for being bad in cw preps?

swings and roundaboutsssss

Last few f2p trips I went on it's been even more repetitive than cw. You fight at once place, if you're losing you pull it to a return spot; while if you're winning you try and push the opponent away. brown sticky stuff went on for 2 hours+.

It was just as repetitive as cw and you it wasn't a huge deal if you died because you could just return in 20 seconds and the fight would be going on. Compare that to cw, where if you die, you can't enter the battle and it's far more harmful on ur clan and the outcome. Could argue because of this mentality, wilderness has become practise for CW (AGAIN FAVOURITE SAYING ALL SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS). Tie that in with the fact that I get sniped by mains that I know belong to the enemy clan as I've been in that clan before AND i've still got them added on my friends list as I still talk to them - it makes the whole thing a bit of a joke compared to what they used to stand for.

While wilderness fights are supposed to be the pinnacle showcase of clanning ability, I don't think they're as significant as they used to be and are sometimes overstated. 

My issue is that mentality. Clans only fight in return locations in the Wilderness because clans have allowed their combat averages to go out of control, and have also reinforced the mass-snipe calling that is useable only because not everybody can pile everybody. In clan wars, there is no such thing as Combat difference unless it's in the sense of offensive prowess, because of the fact that there is no restriction as to what combats can attack which combats, obviously getting higher Combat is the only logical answer for gaining an easier victory.

I guarantee that if all pure clans were rightly categorized based off cb range instead of pull range, you would see MUCH more interesting PK trips and CLW events, because the lower levelled clans would have a much more difficult time (but also better practice) when fighting clans that are higher levelled. The same is also reversed for the higher levelled clans. Clans with high combat averages dominate CLW more often than not, but don't always perform well in the Wilderness unless they are deeper and fighting another clan with similar cb levels.

Fights would not last for even 1 minute in the same location if everybody was able to attack everybody like they are in clan wars. Clan Wars is merely practice for the higher levels, because in lower level wilderness all that can hit them are mains or other like-levelled combat oriented pures.

I despise Clan Wars for the way that it has ruined the true Pure ideology, and although I respect the ease of access it offers (for miniwars and such), I will never be able to use it as a measuring stick, because that would require using it as a grading scale when in reality it is a training tool for newer players and a practice tool for older ones.

My issue is that mentality. Clans only fight in return locations in the Wilderness because clans have allowed their combat averages to go out of control, and have also reinforced the mass-snipe calling that is useable only because not everybody can pile everybody. In clan wars, there is no such thing as Combat difference unless it's in the sense of offensive prowess, because of the fact that there is no restriction as to what combats can attack which combats, obviously getting higher Combat is the only logical answer for gaining an easier victory.

I guarantee that if all pure clans were rightly categorized based off cb range instead of pull range, you would see MUCH more interesting PK trips and CLW events, because the lower levelled clans would have a much more difficult time (but also better practice) when fighting clans that are higher levelled. The same is also reversed for the higher levelled clans. Clans with high combat averages dominate CLW more often than not, but don't always perform well in the Wilderness unless they are deeper and fighting another clan with similar cb levels.

Fights would not last for even 1 minute in the same location if everybody was able to attack everybody like they are in clan wars. Clan Wars is merely practice for the higher levels, because in lower level wilderness all that can hit them are mains or other like-levelled combat oriented pures.

I despise Clan Wars for the way that it has ruined the true Pure ideology, and although I respect the ease of access it offers (for miniwars and such), I will never be able to use it as a measuring stick, because that would require using it as a grading scale when in reality it is a training tool for newer players and a practice tool for older ones.

i agree

lets go on strike and refuse to fight above lvl 25 wild

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Final Ownage  isn't a insult and is the original name for Foe  and  #1 F2p wild is still up for grabs  not going to make up propaganda and say we hold it #1 100% 

It's gonna be pretty hard for someone to take #1 wildy off EoP if particular clans try sit at clan wars on the weekends haha

Not reall,y I think Wildy is just more fun, different aspects / clusters.

Preps are for preparation of the Weekend trips. ;p

Exactly: wildy is for fun. Having a cluster doesn't really prove who is better and who isn't because it's so unorganised unless a clan has a rivalry with another clan in said cluster in which case it turns into an unorganised 2v1 whereas clan wars is an organised matched fight which provides grounds on who has better leadership and listening (f2p) or quality (p2p)

God bless this tomato lmfao.

Kinda expected from someone autistic like you (I'm not in foe or eop but you made your clan look cauliflower with the brown sticky stuff you post)

Ironically enough your clan also brings mains and invites too, what a coincidence lmfao

Wilderness isn't all that great either tbh. Instant world hopping, gdz teleing made it all too easy to reinforce a fight. Ontop of that, you have clans that bunny hop around single. I would imagine that clan ranks would have to take into account how fast they can get reinforcements in the past and have to worry about dropping opts, but today, I assume they would just get into a fight, call "return" "return" "return" and hopefully the other clan runs out of sets first

it's not so much about combat difference, it's just that the wilderness is outdated and that is not fault of the pvp community

Wilderness isn't all that great either tbh. Instant world hopping, gdz teleing made it all too easy to reinforce a fight. Ontop of that, you have clans that bunny hop around single. I would imagine that clan ranks would have to take into account how fast they can get reinforcements in the past and have to worry about dropping opts, but today, I assume they would just get into a fight, call "return" "return" "return" and hopefully the other clan runs out of sets first

it's not so much about combat difference, it's just that the wilderness is outdated and that is not fault of the pvp community

very true

Clans seem to want to outlast by constantly returning in order to claim a win when then the other clan leaves early, even if the clan to claim a win has had 3 times more deaths than the other clan

Kinda expected from someone autistic like you (I'm not in foe or eop but you made your clan look cauliflower with the brown sticky stuff you post)

Ironically enough your clan also brings mains and invites too, what a coincidence lmfao

Funny coming from you. 

The brown sticky stuff you posted made 0 sense.

very true

Clans seem to want to outlast by constantly returning in order to claim a win when then the other clan leaves early, even if the clan to claim a win has had 3 times more deaths than the other clan

Funny how your autistic mind actually thinks that you would have 3 times more kills over eop in a 1v1 wildy fight lmfao.

YOU ARE NO COMPETITION IN F2P

Fi & CP were more of a competition, get that through your brick head.

QlquSAR.png