why clan wars is better than wildy

mediator

Gotta love how even FO members realise that they are no longer "elite" so they accept the name FO that was given to them.

Also love how you left the #1 F2P spot blank because you knew that you couldnt put yourself there LOL

Final Ownage  isn't a insult and is the original name for Foe  and  #1 F2p wild is still up for grabs  not going to make up propaganda and say we hold it #1 100% 

Final Ownage  isn't a insult and is the original name for Foe  and  #1 F2p wild is still up for grabs  not going to make up propaganda and say we hold it #1 100% 

Only clans that go out for pk trips can contend for the #1 pure clan spot.

The title of this topic & this part: "u can spend more time training ur acc instead of waiting around while solo promises u action" made it quite obvious that you're another FO "troll account"

Regardless.. Wilderness will always be more relevant & the place where clans show their dominance so you can stop trying to make clan wars happen, because its not going to happen.

why does your text always have the white background?

Yeah up for grabs if a clan is willing to step up & take it off EOP.

When Foe reopened I remember Eop was glad there was competition in f2p wildy after Fi went to brown sticky stuff. Then you all took to mains ddosing trying to leak boards, propaganda ect  wait nvm you always did that

When Foe reopened I remember Eop was glad there was competition in f2p wildy after Fi went to brown sticky stuff. Then you all took to mains ddosing trying to leak boards, propaganda ect  wait nvm you always did that

they already brought mains when foe was still closed..

do you not remember MM + HF or what lmfao

nd do u not remember that eop used to call mm out for being bad in cw preps?

swings and roundaboutsssss

All a matter of perspective.

I've had more fun pking with AAO in f2p wilderness as of late than any training/clw event can possibly provide. Wilderness has always been the original form of PvP in RS, and people who simulate it for maxed gear maxed stats but without risk are merely memorizing clicks and DD locations, not actually rolling out together with similar combats and having a blast battling.

Clan Wars is for practice, although clans should be getting better @ it so that their warrers have better fundamentals, it honestly means nothing because it is such a monotonous repeat of the same (tactics, movements, clicks, etc).

Last few f2p trips I went on it's been even more repetitive than cw. You fight at once place, if you're losing you pull it to a return spot; while if you're winning you try and push the opponent away. brown sticky stuff went on for 2 hours+.

It was just as repetitive as cw and you it wasn't a huge deal if you died because you could just return in 20 seconds and the fight would be going on. Compare that to cw, where if you die, you can't enter the battle and it's far more harmful on ur clan and the outcome. Could argue because of this mentality, wilderness has become practise for CW (AGAIN FAVOURITE SAYING ALL SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS). Tie that in with the fact that I get sniped by mains that I know belong to the enemy clan as I've been in that clan before AND i've still got them added on my friends list as I still talk to them - it makes the whole thing a bit of a joke compared to what they used to stand for.

While wilderness fights are supposed to be the pinnacle showcase of clanning ability, I don't think they're as significant as they used to be and are sometimes overstated. 

Last few f2p trips I went on it's been even more repetitive than cw. You fight at once place, if you're losing you pull it to a return spot; while if you're winning you try and push the opponent away. brown sticky stuff went on for 2 hours+.

It was just as repetitive as cw and you it wasn't a huge deal if you died because you could just return in 20 seconds and the fight would be going on. Compare that to cw, where if you die, you can't enter the battle and it's far more harmful on ur clan and the outcome. Could argue because of this mentality, wilderness has become practise for CW (AGAIN FAVOURITE SAYING ALL SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS). Tie that in with the fact that I get sniped by mains that I know belong to the enemy clan as I've been in that clan before AND i've still got them added on my friends list as I still talk to them - it makes the whole thing a bit of a joke compared to what they used to stand for.

While wilderness fights are supposed to be the pinnacle showcase of clanning ability, I don't think they're as significant as they used to be and are sometimes overstated. 

its the wilderness. what do you want us to do? all just die and not return? i highly doubt fo would do the same if we were to clear them.

In clan wars not every clan is out on the same day trying to be #1, in the wildy that is EXACTLY the case. THAT is why Wilderness > ClW.

Weaker minded clans will always camp clan wars and not step a foot in wilderness due to getting bullied when they do.

This is what we've reduced FO too, and any other clan/alliance that has tried to step up to the plate and challenged the #1 Pure Clan.

its the wilderness. what do you want us to do? all just die and not return? i highly doubt fo would do the same if we were to clear them.

ur right FOE does the exact same thing that eop does. They die, they return and when they're losing/winning they drag it out to the return spot - but u highlight my point there's no tactical genius behind it or anything that rlly seperates eop/foe apart in that department- it normally just comes down to who gets the most clans on their side at the cluster/who has the most mains/or who has more at a specific time in the trip.

Compare that to wat used to happen where clans would get a 1 vs 1 and due to the log in timers (and other factors) it was possible for ppl to get cleared.

In clan wars not every clan is out on the same day trying to be #1, in the wildy that is EXACTLY the case. THAT is why Wilderness > ClW.

I'd say thats a logical point, but if u read my post, one of my disagreement would be that it isn't just pure clans duking it out. Main accounts get involved and the fights just get really messy.

I think it's important to show a good balance of both cw / wild. If you can only perform in the wild, I think ur more likely to be susceptible to be accused of relying on mains/numbers - therefore, it's important to be able to show that ur able to compete on the matched staged against the best in cw too. 

but ey, that's just my view nd no1 probs gives a shi about dat haha  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ur right FOE does the exact same thing that eop does. They die, they return and when they're losing/winning they drag it out to the return spot - but u highlight my point there's no tactical genius behind it or anything that rlly seperates eop/foe apart in that department- it normally just comes down to who gets the most clans on their side at the cluster/who has the most mains/or who has more at a specific time in the trip.

Compare that to wat used to happen where clans would get a 1 vs 1 and due to the log in timers (and other factors) it was possible for ppl to get cleared.

I'd say thats a logical point, but if u read my post, one of my disagreement would be that it isn't just pure clans duking it out. Main accounts get involved and the fights just get really messy.

I think it's important to show a good balance of both cw / wild. If you can only perform in the wild, I think ur more likely to be susceptible to be accused of relying on mains/numbers - therefore, it's important to be able to show that ur able to compete on the matched staged against the best in cw too. 

but ey, that's just my view nd no1 probs gives a shi about dat haha  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This post has too much logic for this website

Mods?? 

Lets be real here people who think wild > clw are usually those who support bringing mains/invites to trips and don't have a decent prep record.

Not reall,y I think Wildy is just more fun, different aspects / clusters.

Preps are for preparation of the Weekend trips. ;p

''Adhi is doing something good if they're on a 30 win prep streak... i don't like fo but hes a good leader. Solo is good at hyping up his clan that's why they pull so much to weekends, seems like he loves rivalries. Also lol @ the people saying EOP is not a top matched clan, they haven't lost a f2p prep to anyone but foe since foe has reopened. Fi declines their preps and TLP hasn't taken a single round off them in any f2p prep. also i'm pretty sure Solo took a dying eop and dethroned fi within a 2 month time span lmfao''

''Adhi is doing something good if they're on a 30 win prep streak... i don't like fo but hes a good leader. Solo is good at hyping up his clan that's why they pull so much to weekends, seems like he loves rivalries. Also lol @ the people saying EOP is not a top matched clan, they haven't lost a f2p prep to anyone but foe since foe has reopened. Fi declines their preps and TLP hasn't taken a single round off them in any f2p prep. also i'm pretty sure Solo took a dying eop and dethroned fi within a 2 month time span lmfao''

take from the post what u will, but I never questioned eop's ability in cw. I know they r decent.

my primary argument was to do with wildy vs cw fights and what i think they represent nowadays as a whole, not in some silly rivalry that ppl get 2 heated over - they were merely examples. Same coulda been said for fi vs foe, or fi vs eop when pulls r the same in f2p at gdz.