[TOPIC] Redemption vs EoP 2-1 | F2P Prep | 35 vs 35 | 4/16/2015

Amenuh

@@HolyDreams stay out of me and Shawn's relationship, seriously it kinda pisses me off that you would talk brown sticky stuff about our love life.

OT thanks for the prep eop, was a close fight, hope to get more :)

Definitely. 

can't believe i missed this but thats what happens when you're in college :'(. Gj Rd, can safely say that rd is the best f2p matched clan right now & for a young clan its really ahead of its time.

A young clan?

You've been around for 2 years now. Clans a couple month old have been in the top 2 easily.

I wouldn't say you're #1 just yet, the only reason you beat Foe was due to TS ddosing + playing ddosings, and the last prep we had was close as fuck with you outleveling us by far. Interesting what happens if we RM or if you fight Foe cleanly.

@@Victory you really don't understand how rd works lol and I sure as hell won't explain it.

@@Amenuh idk why you're flaming eop, they gave us a nice clean fight unlike whenever we fight foe and we get ddosed, I just choose not to make a scene over it unlike the crybabies in foe

A young clan?

You've been around for 2 years now. Clans a couple month old have been in the top 2 easily.

I wouldn't say you're #1 just yet, the only reason you beat Foe was due to TS ddosing + playing ddosings, and the last prep we had was close as fuck with you outleveling us by far. Interesting what happens if we RM or if you fight Foe cleanly.

Lol!!!!!!

A young clan?

your first clan was carnage on a private server lmfaooo