2015's Red Vs Blue LPC Edition

Syracuse

Our side had lower levels. Opts were matched or within 1-2 people of each other. The other team brought mith/addy. Explain how it wasn't fair. They just got out-performed, out-called, and out-played. Statistically, they should have won because the odds were in their favour.

I'm looking at the results... 80 ending 2 rounds and & The skill of the clans / people in the clans (not to mention there was a lot of invites for T1 and Imperial because they are close with Eop and Supremacy and I personally saw names in the vids no need to deny it)

Combat levels mean nothing. Look at all the past fullouts. The most recent one with Foe vs Fi, Fi had like 60? level 95+ with 20 def where as we had like 30 and we ended with 82.

My point is lets say T1 was on the diff team and swapped with Remedy or Chaotic. Would have been much closer and a better fight imo

I'm looking at the results... 80 ending 2 rounds and & The skill of the clans / people in the clans (not to mention there was a lot of invites for T1 and Imperial because they are close with Eop and Supremacy and I personally saw names in the vids no need to deny it)

Combat levels mean nothing. Look at all the past fullouts. The most recent one with Foe vs Fi, Fi had like 60? level 95+ with 20 def where as we had like 30 and we ended with 82.

My point is lets say T1 was on the diff team and swapped with Remedy or Chaotic. Would have been much closer and a better fight imo

team red had foe and level 90s+, also wore our capes and had addy/mith rd 3 ...  just stick to inspecting foe vs eop

team red had foe and level 90s+, also wore our capes and had addy/mith rd 3 ...  just stick to inspecting foe vs eop

I'm not saying team-red didn't cheat or break the rules but the teams could have been swapped to make it harder and better.

thats all... because it looked easy

gj on ur win

da fuck u drinking back to zenith

Our side had lower levels. Opts were matched or within 1-2 people of each other. The other team brought mith/addy. Explain how it wasn't fair. They just got out-performed, out-called, and out-played. Statistically, they should have won because the odds were in their favour.

but the people that called aren't the usual callers???

...What? The results were so great because of the effort our leadership and members put in. The playing grounds were even. AAO and T1 are both fairly new clans, and so is R and CH. Both sides had one "big guy" clan - Cv and Imp, and 2 smaller clans. The whole point of this war was to see which side could bring 3 clans together under 1 cape and pull off a victory. Team Red made some poor calls and couldn't stay organized. There's nothing to it except that Team Blue had better calling, piling, and organization. 

Imo, combat levels do have a significant impact. More combat levels means more prayer, attack, and defence levels. All three of those are useful in clanning. There's no point even arguing this. Obviously a player who hits more accurately, takes less hits, and has his overhead prayers on longer will fair better than a player who doesn't. 

I don't know why there is any debate on how this was unfair for Team Red. There is no excuse for 100 levels 80-90s to lose so badly to 100 level 60s-75s.

Edit: Also, AAO or T1 would never side with Chaotic haha.

AAO- All 1 def pures ALL below lvl 77 || CH- "Pures" With 20 and 30 defense.

T1- Skilled because of some EOP members||Remedy- Higher lvls? Skilled? Not too much info on them 

Imperial- Organization and High Skilled|| CV-Mostly ALL 20 defense and 75+ Combat. (not %100 sure have not researched just what ive seen in the wild)

I believe the fight was fair. If you actually go see the Caller Videos you can see why we won. All of BLUE  actually listened and followed order and never fucked around. We stayed on top of our game. Leaders made sure their members were sophisticated, classy and truly showed sportsmanship. 

Any ways i will leave it there.