Olympus Wicked Sunday Walloping ft. LT

Trajan

99oruo.png

www.Olympus-rs.com

Teamspeak: Ts.Olympus-rs.com

IRC #Olympus

k3of3r.png

Olympus set out today not for a usual Sunday excursion. Today, ALL of our competition massed for nearly one a half hours to do a CLAN WARS event against one another that lasted under 10 minutes.

Meanwhile, Olympus let the children play among themselves while accepting a fight against an HPC and winning twice.

13:58 GlobMob we are legit having rank fights over having to kick people 

13:58 GlobMob for spots

13:59 [CV]Perry dude who organized this? 

14:00 [CV]Perry Because it is absolutley FUCKED 

14:00 GlobMob like 6 clans 

14:00 GlobMob its bound to happen 14:00 

[CV]Perry I've never seen an RvB this unorganized.

12:35 BVG are u guys fighting at 2pm est 

12:35 ************ ye we're doing clw

13:39 BVG whats going on 13:39 

BVG with the fight 

13:39 ************ we're like still getting everythign sorted this is cauliflower 

13:41 ************ im getting cancer 

13:42 BVG l0l 

13:42 ************ can u just come clw with gp lol 

13:42 ************ i rly doubt we're doing this was meant to start 45 mins ago

2925vzo.jpg

We started off trying out to new time-death option in CLW. We did a 10minute return fight and ended up with the win. It was a really close fight and a lot of fun!

Next we took it to the wild where we again came out victorious.

Thanks for the action, Leet Tactics - I truly appreciate it.

k3of3r.png

2925vzo.jpg

Shoutout to Jez for single handily killing LT

1a8796f366570b2750d9ef27043238a2.png

the RvB was actually alot of fun.  You took logs from the losing clan who invited whoever they could to pull 100 leading to unorganization.  On the blue side it was smooth sailing.

glad to hear y'all had your brown sticky stuff together, sucks you had to wait around for the other side to figure it out :P

looks boring

I'm sure your weekend was full of exciting trips ;)

We were begged to come for hours on irc.

We didn't attend because a r v b lead by don and toxic was bound to turn out terrible and it did.

Say what you want but you spent an hour and. Half doing nothing at clan wars before you fought while my clan had action.

For one it was extremely fun ur members were complaining of not getting invited because you guys were incompetent

For two beating lt isn't an accomplishment in clw/wild

Keep your saltiness to yourself

For one it was extremely fun ur members were complaining of not getting invited because you guys were incompetent

For two beating lt isn't an accomplishment in clw/wild

Keep your saltiness to yourself

Jesus fucking Christ - it makes sense now. You run imperial focusing on accomplishments while we focus on fun.

I had 2 wars back to back both lasting 10-20 mins before you even got a challenge. If you really focus on "accomplishing something" rather than having fun then it completely makes sense why only 15 people showed up to your Saturday trip.

Jesus fucking Christ - it makes sense now. You run imperial focusing on accomplishments while we focus on fun.

I had 2 wars back to back both lasting 10-20 mins before you even got a challenge. If you really focus on "accomplishing something" rather than having fun then it completely makes sense why only 15 people showed up to your Saturday trip.

we had alot of fun actually, I'd watch the brown sticky stuff talk if we match your pull on weekends you're royally screwed and your clan will slump to nothing

We are gmt based look at Saturday times before talking brown sticky stuff get yourself a reality check

The account isn't even Don. :P