Compare each clan to a country

Animosity

I'll start:

EoP - Soviet Russia: Kings of propaganda and at times a force to be reckoned with. Hates America.

FOE - England: Rich history, at one point owning 3/4 of the world most of what we learnt was shaped by MM and them but doesn't have nearly as much influence as it did back then.

Redemption - USA: Newbundle of twigs country with a short history and home to many obese retards who seem to do whatever they want (freeeedom -.-). But have built what was nothing into one of the leading world powers. They start too many wars though which will eventually lead to their demise.

TLP - Canada: Everyone loves them except from Bulgaria (they have the same flag in this metaphor just run with it). Doesn't step on anyone's toes and isn't really too much of a threat to the leading world powers.

CP - China: I mean sure, you could be powerful, but you occupy your time worrying about other brown sticky stuff like making us toilet seats.

Supremacy - Bulgaria: idk just felt right.

ZU - Australia: I mean sure you had something great at one point but at the end of the day you're just convicts.

LT - India: Need I say anymore?

EoP - Saudi Arabia. Self Explanatory.

FOE - France, full of potato mashers

Redemption - Some potato masher ass country like Poland,  with no history

TLP - Canada: They're nice guys

CP - America, smart usain bolts

Supremacy - India, all cauliflower and eat their own brown sticky stuff

ZU - Australia: you'll always be england's bitch convict

LT - Afghanistan, 2nd world country

englands bitch convicts that are better than the english, I like it. America as smart usain bolts, the only smart usain bolts are the ones that stay away from your dumb ass white usain bolts.