Fatality's #1 Saturday Pk Trip Ft RD/FoE/CP/TLP/EoP/Mains

Halloween

9WNcXqS.png

Coming off a midweek full of wilderness action, we massed up 50 Pure Elites for the F2P trip peaking at 58.

iTXI5VG.gif

Day started out with a cluster @ GDZ. Initially it was between RD and ourselves but wave after wave of clans ended up crashing. For the most part we managed to maneuver around and slayed clans. Towards the middle of the cluster with us being sandwiched between EoP and RD we decided to push onto RD and move the fight to New Gate leaving Foe+Eop+mains at GDZ. RD stood no chance in the 1v1 and dipped to single strip.

We heard Supremacy were fighting on Big Hill so we payed them a visit. On rush both RD+SU bailed to single where they worked a team on crash deal and re-rushed us. We were more then happy to take a 1v2 and focused on Supremacy. Even with 2 clans focusing on us we performed, managing to keep near full opts in game until EoS came to snipe us on behalf of RD. We dipped.

After a quick regroup we found CP north of Big Hill. We were down ~13 but for whatever reason they just ran to single. Foe came from the south so we fought them. Safe to say we easily controlled the 1v1 between us and Foe ended up dipping after LT rushed. We fought LT for a bit then heard EoP were trying to rush ~10 minutes late so we moved north with no one on us and logged.

We found RD+Su trying to fight again south of dwarves. Rushed in, killed it for a bit and at times there were no pures on the mini map while both pure clans let EoS meatshield. Eventually we were fighting 1v2 + a main clan again so we dipped.

We heard EoP and Foe (who apparently had been planning to fight for like half an hour lmfao) were @ boneyard. We rushed in from furnace and found TLP who had just crashed. TLP were pushed to sperm and dipped when EoP tried to rush. EoP went 55 to 10 real quick and were off the map. 

FoeCP and a few other clans tried to take over sperm but it wasn't gonna happen ;p After 5+ clans Supremacy rushed sperm, sandwiching us with CP so we moved north. Neither clan followed so we dipped to bank, ended up calling it a day.

EYoZz3k.png

http://www.clan-fi.org/elites/topic/41621-april-25th/

JQT80Ml.png

SMyXCRs.png

http://puu.sh/hqJu1/55b1250dee.png[/img]

AqvVuef.png

uNeFdSo.png

9X7Mjpi.png

fMXcv7V.png

uRiokfn.png

d508322e95.png

huh #1????

wtf

I'm pre sure #1 was contested between Foe/Eop

where we both won 1 fight

EoP got punished at sperm and ran straight west away from the fight and we 1v2d you and CP at 26 hills and i got 4 solo kills at least before we dipped. No way you contested anything lmao.

Lmfao #1?

And the amount of bullbrown sticky stuff written on this topic lmfao.. whoever wrote it probably wasnt even present at the trip..

@@Halloween

You had to fight off mains eh? 

We had EOS sniping us for the first half of the trip with ~20 mains, focusing only EoP because we were apparently sniping them at a runewar lol.

Regardless of them focusing us we still managed to clear the gdz in the initial cluster & walked down with 58 people left lol.

~~ I would rank you like #4-5 today

Eop/Foe being #1/2 & CP being #3 considering that they showed more relevance than you today.

awkward when you complain about losing so many member throughout a trip on your member boards and dont make aftermath topics and also end up closing today. Lol'd that you have the audacity to actually claim anything other than #5-6 today. Weird.

awkward when you complain about losing so many member throughout a trip on your member boards and dont make aftermath topics and also end up closing today. Lol'd that you have the audacity to actually claim anything other than #5-6 today. Weird.

You are actually r3tarded if you think that us closing had anything to do with todays trip lmfao.

I hope you give other clans more challenge in the future than you ever gave us, was pretty easy slumping your clan.

Goodbye.

tUERmRL.png

This is you running away and logging out w69 (p2p).

If you think we'd close over a bad trip.... I had plenty of those in 2k13, never contemplated closing once.

This will be my last reply arguing about this brown sticky stuff!

tUERmRL.png

If you think we'd close over a bad trip.... I had plenty of those in 2k13, never contemplated closing once.

You lost just log off these forums and focus on community college.

tUERmRL.png

sry but all i see is white dots and red capes. No green capes to prove anything.

tUERmRL.png

That was the people dumb enough to hop our home world to go bank after w/e fight we just had and I know that because I was one of them lmao

tUERmRL.png

Just watch vid instead of spreading propaganda.