EoP is reopening

Ashe

Why are you flaming about losing to CP in clanwars?

Remember you lost a fullout to us.

You were on a 5 loss streak to us and on one of them we lost 5 people all rounds perfecting u in the last whilst nobody had gear on l0l (just msb+scim)

l0000000000000000000000l k0

Lol if they think their closure brought them any of their hype back... EOP reopening will be solo's worst decision. Even if he'll somewhat be around it won't work with cronic leading trips LOL. EOP have been getting trashed on forums and by reopening they'll be in a bad spot from the start.

Lol if they think their closure brought them any of their hype back... EOP reopening will be solo's worst decision. Even if he'll somewhat be around it won't work with cronic leading trips LOL. EOP have been getting trashed on forums and by reopening they'll be in a bad spot from the start.

Why do you even post lol

Sorry if I'm crushing your dreams of EOP re-opening. I'd love to see them come back but...it wouldn't be a wise decision...not in the position they're in with an inactive solo and low pulls.

Your post previously is false that's why I tell you to not even bother posting.

@ do u feel dumb

You do realize you quoted a Fatality member.  He has no idea what's going on in EOP and neither do you.  Zu need to stop acting like they have control over this situation.  EOP is very unstable as seen in their trash can (going from wanting to destroy clans to wanting to team with them in a matter of a week -- leadership is bipolar).

The closure of EOP was a spur of the moment thing, this wasn't thought out at all and neither was any of EOP's members decisions to hop onto Zu because now Zu is just gonna pull 30 again.

Whether Zu pulls 30 or 80 I will always own you noobs.