[Saturday] Olympus 3v1 Champions of the Wilderness

Trajan

l0000l you guys just sat in ss the whole trip what are you on about

The 1 week I was in CV, I really tried to explain you the difference between propaganda and complete stupidity.m

GJ Lads, shoutout to CV for teaming with anyone who is willing to help out cancer.

Imperial "#1 LPC" not coming out... Shock, leave wilderness to Olympus.

I know we get a lot of spotlight as the #1 lpc but Olympus didn't go out that 1 Sunday instead went with like 15 to do a lava trip but we didn't pay no mind nor do we care because we have achieved what we wanted as the #1 lpc and my dear friend kanicus u know and I know God damn well that imperial's quality is too good because we have beaten Olympus down 5-10 countless times so you know who is the overall better clan

I know we get a lot of spotlight as the #1 lpc but Olympus didn't go out that 1 Sunday instead went with like 15 to do a lava trip but we didn't pay no mind nor do we care because we have achieved what we wanted as the #1 lpc and my dear friend kanicus u know and I know God damn well that imperial's quality is too good because we have beaten Olympus down 5-10 countless times so you know who is the overall better clan

Ayy, serveral clans wanted p2p, so we did p2p sunday, no clan went out cuz yo were too scared. Ayyy. yeah cloe alrdy, skip every saturday.

I dont think you beat us down 5-10 countless times, make up more propaganda, keep logging from us pls.

Ayy, serveral clans wanted p2p, so we did p2p sunday, no clan went out cuz yo were too scared. Ayyy. yeah cloe alrdy, skip every saturday.

I dont think you beat us down 5-10 countless times, make up more propaganda, keep logging from us pls.

Seems like your still butthurt after the 10v10 20v20 finals and we don't skip every Saturday we went out last Saturday with 42 what you on about cv Tom valor and when was the last time you prepped us ummmmmm when clan warfare forced you to ayyyyyy lmao

Seems like your still butthurt after the 10v10 20v20 finals and we don't skip every Saturday we went out last Saturday with 42 what you on about cv Tom valor and when was the last time you prepped us ummmmmm when clan warfare forced you to ayyyyyy lmao

- you skipped 2/3 Saturdayss in the past 3 weeks.

- Why would we prep a clan that doesnt even give us action in wild, why would we give them a preperation for the weekend, when they dont come out anyways.

- Why you keep logging?

- R u still butthurt from the past 4 months you've been open and getting slammed?

ayy lmao I'd rather just let you die out. Your officer got kicked from your clan because he recoverd a acc from som1 that wasn't even in the clan. 

Yeah. Nice community you have there.

Hopefuly your anni with Supremacy was good tho.

- you skipped 2/3 Saturdayss in the past 3 weeks.

- Why would we prep a clan that doesnt even give us action in wild, why would we give them a preperation for the weekend, when they dont come out anyways.

- Why you keep logging?

- R u still butthurt from the past 4 months you've been open and getting slammed?

ayy lmao I'd rather just let you die out. Your officer got kicked from your clan because he recoverd a acc from som1 that wasn't even in the clan. 

Yeah. Nice community you have there.

Hopefuly your anni with Supremacy was good tho.

Hunter crying for a redo of 10v10 finals mini and then doesn't show up thats what I call butthurt

Hunter crying for a redo of 10v10 finals mini and then doesn't show up thats what I call butthurt

Bro, that's only a 10v10. How are you going to try claiming a #1 spot based off of a 10v10? Which is about as much imperial could pull without supremacy. #1 mini team I guess? Gratz. But we beat you kids into submission every week, the vids don't lie. Olympus is the #1 lpc.

We did show up, but 30 minutes later, 30 minutes later, because it was at like 4 ESt, a broccolied time, uni doesnt finish until 5.

When it was like 2 min afther u guys dissmissed, we did pull enough, but you guyss were alrdy gone.

No comfirm, is not official. I know you guys never play by the rules, but yeah.