Best rank team

jcc

In my eyes, Fatality have quite [bad] ranks, due to the fact there calling isn't that good and they actually do brown sticky stuff like taking attendance and brown sticky stuff like that. There site is constantly being hacked and there ranks show little to know what they're doing.

Adhi is often overexxagterated in his calling abilities (he's decent, don't get me wrong) after that you have there slave ranks, Farmoil is a good rank i guess but that [Foe]Zack kid is a broccoli lol.

TLP have good-looking ranks with some good callers, but they either don't put enough effort in recruiting because there pulls on weekends are quite low.

EoP have some decent ranks + callers and some hard working ranks, but the brown sticky stuff they do devaltues them as a rank team (not sure thats the right work) as they seem like they need that to do good.

I personally beleive my own clan has the best rank team (like everybody else does) including our big ass elder unit (Chain,Toxine,Merk,David all helping out) with some great callers and community leaders etrc etrc

In my eyes, Fatality have quite [bad] ranks, due to the fact there calling isn't that good and they actually do brown sticky stuff like taking attendance and brown sticky stuff like that. There site is constantly being hacked and there ranks show little to know what they're doing.

Adhi is often overexxagterated in his calling abilities (he's decent, don't get me wrong) after that you have there slave ranks, Farmoil is a good rank i guess but that [Foe]Zack kid is a broccoli lol.

TLP have good-looking ranks with some good callers, but they either don't put enough effort in recruiting because there pulls on weekends are quite low.

EoP have some decent ranks + callers and some hard working ranks, but the brown sticky stuff they do devaltues them as a rank team (not sure thats the right work) as they seem like they need that to do good.

I personally beleive my own clan has the best rank team (like everybody else does) including our big ass elder unit (Chain,Toxine,Merk,David all helping out) with some great callers and community leaders etrc etrc

I agree cp does suck.

[Foe]Zack is better than all of cp

I agree, Cp does suck

Fell off my chair rofl.

A clan that I don't think people give much credit is Supremacy, they've been by far the most consistent clan over the past year. Whether or not it's all 3at or not, the clan seems to be ran pretty well :P

My dream rank team would be toxic, sith, hittin, elve, Void forever, Horizon, and Palo.

Kappa

lmfao

Thoughts on each rank team

Foes rank team is ok, you have adhi and then some slaves backing him up. Lacks a strategist/someone who thinks with their head.

Eops rank team is probably the best at the moment? At least it was when solo was active, and before their high council joined in with hacking one of their members.

FI. lol hows that dick taste swelly.

Sup. 3at carries but seems good

RD lol ok

CP good at somethings but very broccolied

idk about others

I'd say EOP has most potential at the moment, Fo is only Adhi, Fi's members havent been happy with leadership in the past, supremacy seems very stable, RD has sithlord and like him or not hes a good rank, CP has a good elder unit i suppose, Zerg unit is still trying to find consistent ranks atm. TLP im not too sure about tbh

Solo K1ng by himself is still better than the entire rank teams of FO and Fi.

FO should be easily #1 with their fame and reputation plus the hype of reopening, the only reason they are struggling is because of poor leadership.

Fi haven't really had good leadership in about 7 years although the best since then was Addy Daddy and Rich. Since EoP forced the pair of them to retire and their successors have had little to no success in any avenue it shows they are weak.

Everyone else isn't even worth mentioning because if you can't be a competitive top 3 clan within a few months of opening in an era this piss poor then you aren't in the conversation of top rank teams. That particularly goes for CP who have been around nearly as long as the above and still fail to ever be a relevant clan despite largely having the same 2 people in control for the last 5-6 years.

Only redeeming shoutout goes to RD who are consistently decent despite me not knowing anyone in their clan. No other new clan can compare to their level of consistent decency so their leaders are evidently better than the rest, possibly even 2nd best overall.