Final Ownage Elite Steals The Cake | #1 P2P Pure Domination |

holydreams

You're so cauliflower it's beyond comprehension, get a grip wow.

Admit defeat like a man? What are you 12? This is runescape mate. I didn't say we beat you, it's quite evident that we didn't. i'm simply stating your starting and ending options are a little off how that's so difficult to grasp is beyond me. A re-group with 60? In which fight? The first fight got crashed by mains we dipped south we had 50-60 left not 40. You had 75~ left you won grats.

Second fight? 0 on the battlefield? Ye sure when TLP crashed lol. 

Third fight 15 left? Like that's possible when you're fighting at Gdz and we have a 94 magic average. Like there's nothing called a map glitch in a high-scaled fight

102 on Ts? The entire channel or our pk channel lol. Drop 30? We dropped 14~ 1 hour and 20 mins or so into our trip when many people had to get off to go to work or simply just had other commitments. It's evident that you're a moron when your own clan members state that you're an embarrassment. Get a grip nobody said Foe didn't win i just said the ending opts weren't correct no idea why you're raging just making yourself look like a spastic and tainting your clans image

There are always people in your own clan that won't be your friend.

Out of 140 I really don't care if 5 people don't like me and feel the need to publicly confront me.

At least I now know who they are.

Anyway, this conversation far from taints the clan's image (lol), one conversation in general does not affect anything. Especially since it's probably the 1000th one with similar content (brown sticky stuff talk between Foe and Fi). It's a website where people disagree with each other, argue, talk brown sticky stuff and nothing else. And in any case, Fatality has for the most part of history been against Foe and nothing has changed now. I have seen the brown sticky stuff talk on Fatality's website about our clan, there is no difference if it's on this website or a different one.

The ending opts were correct. Of course you would deny it, because it was too easy. Regarding the FOG fight there were no Fi in the wildy at all. Regarding the GDZ fight, yes you can return but when it's 75 vs 40 remaining, even if you return we will just continue to dominate up 40 until its over (killing those that are there before your returners can do anything). Everyone in my clan agrees with our topic, nobody questioned the opts. Why is it that Fatality can't? Or are you saying everybody in Foe is cauliflower for not agreeing with you?

I would like to publicly apologise for HolyDreams's immature and tomatoic behaviour on behalf of foe.

I'm sure that you have all heard rumours about his retardedness, many of you will have witnessed it firsthand. The truth is that he has a rare condition known as Phenylktonuria, without treatment, PKU leads to a buildup of phenylalanine in your body, and the buildup would cause damage to your nervous system and brain.

I plea with you all to take pity on him. Humour him if you must, for he does not understand the consequences of his actions.

I would like to publicly apologise for HolyDreams's immature and tomatoic behaviour on behalf of foe.

I'm sure that you have all heard rumours about his retardedness, many of you will have witnessed it firsthand. The truth is that he has a rare condition known as Phenylktonuria, without treatment, PKU leads to a buildup of phenylalanine in your body, and the buildup would cause damage to your nervous system and brain.

I plea with you all to take pity on him. Humour him if you must, for he does not understand the consequences of his actions.

Jesus christ.

lol

grow up

lol what the fuck is your problem?

I'm not sure you realised that Fatality were complete fuckheads for the majority of their history.

Have no clue why you are talking brown sticky stuff to fellow members, and considering I was in foe for a long time and only recently left, I have seen everything that happens in the clan and whoever you are probably dislikes him because ohe banned you off TS for trolling or being a fucking spastic. Which means you could only possibly be 4 people maximum and all of them are fucking retards lol.

You say he is immature, but look at yourself lmao. Provoking a situation when you are in the same clan. Very nice logic

You're so cauliflower it's beyond comprehension, get a grip wow.

Admit defeat like a man? What are you 12? This is runescape mate. I didn't say we beat you, it's quite evident that we didn't. i'm simply stating your starting and ending options are a little off how that's so difficult to grasp is beyond me. A re-group with 60? In which fight? The first fight got crashed by mains we dipped south we had 50-60 left not 40. You had 75~ left you won grats.

Second fight? 0 on the battlefield? Ye sure when TLP crashed lol. 

Third fight 15 left? Like that's possible when you're fighting at Gdz and we have a 94 magic average. Like there's nothing called a map glitch in a high-scaled fight

102 on Ts? The entire channel or our pk channel lol. Drop 30? We dropped 14~ 1 hour and 20 mins or so into our trip when many people had to get off to go to work or simply just had other commitments. It's evident that you're a moron when your own clan members state that you're an embarrassment. Get a grip nobody said Foe didn't win i just said the ending opts weren't correct no idea why you're raging just making yourself look like a spastic and tainting your clans image

kyp broccoli