Final Ownage Elite Steals The Cake | #1 P2P Pure Domination |

holydreams

Didn't ever have more than 90, didn't ever have less than 40 in-game. Nice pull though

Lol don't even try.

Admit defeat like a man.

You can get a regroup with 60 and say you had 60 left but in the 2nd fight you had 0 left and in the third fight 15 or so on the battlefield while we had 75 both times.

And looking at Krz vid you had 102 in TS? Why only 90 in game? And how'd you drop 30 people to 70 in the last fight (which is what barrage Kyle claims lol).

Fi really always has been notorious for making excuses I guess

Lol don't even try.

Admit defeat like a man.

You can get a regroup with 60 and say you had 60 left but in the 2nd fight you had 0 left and in the third fight 15 or so on the battlefield while we had 75 both times.

And looking at Krz vid you had 102 in TS? Why only 90 in game? And how'd you drop 30 people to 70 in the last fight (which is what barrage Kyle claims lol).

Can you stop? It's embarrassing that I'm in the same clan as you. Stop being a fucking moron.

Lol don't even try.

Admit defeat like a man.

You're so cauliflower it's beyond comprehension, get a grip wow.

Admit defeat like a man? What are you 12? This is runescape mate. I didn't say we beat you, it's quite evident that we didn't. i'm simply stating your starting and ending options are a little off how that's so difficult to grasp is beyond me. A re-group with 60? In which fight? The first fight got crashed by mains we dipped south we had 50-60 left not 40. You had 75~ left you won grats.

Second fight? 0 on the battlefield? Ye sure when TLP crashed lol. 

Third fight 15 left? Like that's possible when you're fighting at Gdz and we have a 94 magic average. Like there's nothing called a map glitch in a high-scaled fight

102 on Ts? The entire channel or our pk channel lol. Drop 30? We dropped 14~ 1 hour and 20 mins or so into our trip when many people had to get off to go to work or simply just had other commitments. It's evident that you're a moron when your own clan members state that you're an embarrassment. Get a grip nobody said Foe didn't win i just said the ending opts weren't correct no idea why you're raging just making yourself look like a spastic and tainting your clans image

Can you stop? It's embarrassing that I'm in the same clan as you. Stop being a fucking moron.

I agree. You should really stop using Sharkbrew holy. You embarrass foe more than you help out, even though you mean well.

I agree. You should really stop using Sharkbrew holy. You embarrass foe more than you help out, even though you mean well.

L 0 L

Considering both of you sit on this website and talk brown sticky stuff to Eop publicly in the name of Foe you are in no place to be talking.

I'm stating facts, especially against a clan that has scumbagged us for years, I will show 0 signs of kindness.

L 0 L

Considering both of you sit on this website and talk brown sticky stuff to Eop publicly in the name of Foe you are in no place to be talking.

I'm stating facts, especially against a clan that has scumbagged us for years, I will show 0 signs of kindness.

I don't know what else to say.... you're just too closed minded to take any constructive criticism.