Who will be victorious?

slushpuppy

LPC rivlary  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be victorious?

• CD
    • Doom

We are a way more active clan in game and on forums, dooms already admitted we have superior returners and callers

More active in game yet has never done a clw event in the clan's entire career. (Including mini's and even inners)

Kappa.

Was on Doom's ts a few days ago

Its so awkward listening to Horm rage lmfao (Doom takes this game way too seriously) :facepalm:

Doom takes runescape too serious yet Cd revolves their life around chilling on Doom forums.

Kappa.

I've been watching your fights. Doom also has friends such as judgement/law/xl or whatever you want to call them. I'm sure CD would love to fight you 1v1 because as I watch every fight, Doom seems to get cleared after fighting after a couple minutes.

Bad spy = bad leaks. You're irrelevant and no one knows you not even your own clan.

Doom takes runescape too serious yet Cd revolves their life around chilling on Doom forums.

Kappa.

Replies to a topic 20 times and puts Kappa at the end of each sentence to make him seem somewhat smart and relevent. 

Bad spy = bad leaks. You're irrelevant and no one knows you not even your own clan.

Half your clan is spying for us. Kappa?

I've kept my mouth shut about this for awhile but let's be honest both clans are making themselves look fucking cauliflower with these posts on sharkbrew right now. Half of both clans' memberbases are acting like 9 year-olds.

Its not both clans LawnGnome, its only CD with these cauliflower topics and all this propaganda. We don't call our members into sharkbrew to start a potato masher ass flame war.

Its not both clans LawnGnome, its only CD with these cauliflower topics and all this propaganda. We don't call our members into sharkbrew to start a potato masher ass flame war.

You just posted a fake cc leak and you don't do propaganda. JOker lol