Worst clan name?

Leech

severance

enigma

Proud @Leader of Massacre 

Also you weren't so proud of that when we were running your clan into the ground before u had to call backup because you're incapable of doing anything =S

(still ran your clan into the ground with or without backup it made no difference)

Final ownage elite sounds like a name chosen by a 12 year old boy because it sounds edgy and asfaik zerg unit is meant to be sarcastic or tongue in cheek or some brown sticky stuff. Leet Tactics takes the gold for me. The name Redemption's pretty cauliflower too but some like it.

Fatality is a decent name, I like Epidemic.

enigma

Proud @Leader of Massacre 

Also you weren't so proud of that when we were running your clan into the ground before u had to call backup because you're incapable of doing anything =S

(still ran your clan into the ground with or without backup it made no difference)

weren't you the swagger indian that talked about big ego's...?

Final ownage elite sounds like a name chosen by a 12 year old boy because it sounds edgy and asfaik zerg unit is meant to be sarcastic or tongue in cheek or some brown sticky stuff. Leet Tactics takes the gold for me. The name Redemption's pretty cauliflower too but some like it.

Fatality is a decent name, I like Epidemic.

It was a name chosen by people around that age because the clan was founded 10 years ago

Severance looks like a name taken from a thesaurus  :blink: