EOP wipe the floor with Redemption | P2P Prep

del

Was fun fellas, By the look of your topic and some of your replies you still need to hype up a friendly flame free event to see your clan progress. None the less, congratz & can't wait to get more events because I hear EOP are going for the #1 3day prep clan :]

Bro...

The finale for #1 3day prep clan begins shortly

lmao u have people hybriding in a god cloak

also i love how you guys went from apparently 'owning foe' every weekend to closing and re opening in 2 days and competing with someone who is better then you but is not as great as foe

you seem pretty salty having to go back to square one, the same position your clan was in about a year ago. i look forward to seeing you guys pull 30s once again and have preps vs lpc's

At the time we were pulling 30s, most other clans pulled pretty much the same tomato, only exceptions being FI who were #1 at the time and SV who had a brown sticky stuff ton of mains on their side.

Also im not salty at all.. I barely play these days.

At the time we were pulling 30s, most other clans pulled pretty much the same tomato, only exceptions being FI who were #1 at the time and SV who had a brown sticky stuff ton of mains on their side.

Also im not salty at all.. I barely play these days.

You were in the bottom of the foodchain rofl, everyones punchingbag. Nice prep record.

"Not salty", yet you feel the need to keep quoting people on a runescape forum over the internet. Lmao