AAO's Saturday Cluster Day!

Canadian

ff3fcgD.png

Http://aao-rs.com/| #AAO | Ts.Aao-rs.com

IBS6KUm.png

Against All Odds set out today hoping for a big pull after a week of hard recruiting. Today we set record with our highest pull of 40 people! With this amount we went out hoping to find any clan that was willing to compete and have some serious action. 

Today was just a bunch of clusters upon clusters, so here is a video with the action we got! The clans featured in the video were: Chaotic + Conviction (teaming), Olympus, Doom, and Severance. Thanks everyone for the action, and Enjoy.

WNZmGJp.png

Ryan's POV:

wmpyCcl.png

The only thing this video shows is you entering clusters, getting dropped like flies and being forced to dip to single over and over again l0l.

Nice pull though! 

Not really, it's regrouping to head back in. If you can show me a video of Chaotic (wearing green capes) fighting us today i'd love to see the footage! Nice pull to you guys as well!

Not really, it's regrouping to head back in. If you can show me a video of Chaotic (wearing green capes) fighting us today i'd love to see the footage! Nice pull to you guys as well!

All I'm saying is you can't really claim a single win from the fights you had today :^)

show ur pull without tier 1 pls ty

Seeing as Tier 1 didn't go out today; refer to the top and read a little bit!

All I'm saying is you can't really claim a single win from the fights you had today :^)

Who said I was claiming wins and where does it say that in the topic? If you haven't realized already, I state anything that is TRUE

show ur pull without tier 1 pls ty

Against All Odds set out today hoping for a big pull after a week of hard recruiting. Today we set record with our highest pull of 40 people! With this amount we went out hoping to find any clan that was willing to compete and have some serious action. 

here to help!

Seeing as Tier 1 didn't go out today; refer to the top and read a little bit!

Who said I was claiming wins and where does it say that in the topic? If you haven't realized already, I state anything that is TRUE

No wins today then, gotcha