with eop closing

Solo was a bad caller and a bad leader.

Nothing but a glory hunter that I've lost every inch of respect for.

he closed that brown sticky stuff clan u were in tho outrage lmf, oh also you're one two faced moron for coming at him when u pretty much begged him for everything

he closed that brown sticky stuff clan u were in tho outrage lmf, oh also you're one two faced moron for coming at him when u pretty much begged him for everything

I've never begged Solo for anything, instead of talking out of your ass at least come up with things that are true to not make yourself look like a moron.

I've said it on these forums and have said it to him on teamspeak 3.

Why did you beg him to reopen then muppet?

I didn't beg him to re open but I did want it to re open deep down like everybody else, regardless of who was in the leadership. I was mad the first time along with the vast majority of people who cared about EOP but I did not talk once to Solo after he closed it.

I didn't beg him to re open but I did want it to re open deep down like everybody else, regardless of who was in the leadership. I was mad the first time along with the vast majority of people who cared about EOP but I did not talk once to Solo after he closed it.

If you did or didn't (even though I'm 95% sure you did) beg him to reopen you still are in no place to talk about bad calling or bad leading.

If you did or didn't (even though I'm 95% sure you did) beg him to reopen you still are in no place to talk about bad calling or bad leading.

OLJSC7L.png

OLJSC7L.png

Who were you competing with?, yeah solo is not the best caller, but he is for sure the best leader.

And cronic (main caller) barely showed up to p2p trips, just like 35% of our members..?

Ps: Be proud of that, you begging for eop to be reopened made us look like fo, I was proud to be in Eop but now I'm definitely not lmfao.

Who were you competing with?, yeah solo is not the best caller, but he is for sure the best leader.

And cronic (main caller) barely showed up to p2p trips, just like 35% of our members..?

Ps: Be proud of that, you begging for eop to be reopened made us look like fo, I was proud to be in Eop but now I'm definitely not lmfao.

JC, Tyler, Nish & Cronic.

Cronic was at every p2p trip since I rejoined lol... there might of been maybe 1 or 2 trips.

You don't know Solo, you joined EOP when they were on the rise, none of that was Solo that was Leech, Babalanka & Cronic. You were never around EOP when times were rough, I'll give that Solo was a dedicated guy but the fact he is telling us to move on with our lives is very hypocritical

I never begged for EOP to re open so I don't understand why you keep saying that lol, as stated I was as pissed as everybody else the first time we closed and I am entitled to my opinion about people the same way you are too.