Fatality - Sunday : 1v3 NP

Sharkbrew Legend

topic by swelly: http://www.clan-fi.org/elites/topic/42812-sunday-1v3-np/

topic by swelly: http://www.clan-fi.org/elites/topic/42812-sunday-1v3-np/

9WNcXqS.png

We set out of edge today with 60~ Pure Elites with a special appearance from our glorious founder @Charles

iTXI5VG.gif

-- vids --

Jonsgotswag:

Tanqe:

Cain:

YouMeAt6

We started the day with a hit on Foe who wouldn't move past 10 wildy :\ We caught some massive clumps west of CA but most of us couldn't attack their 60s and 70s. After killing a few we got word TLP and SV were crashing so we walked to v ditch/logged. 

Finally Foe moved deeper into the wildy to crash CP and RD, so we got right on them. With the fight in deeper wildy it became one sided as our north side rolled over theirs, dumping specs as they fell back to mossies. TLP once again tried to crash but this time we moved to gap before they could hit. North of gap we slayed Foes returners while their main group tried to push through with SV. We kept control of the fight for 5~ mins but SV would end up rushing so we dipped and let them kill Foe.

While we were waiting around we found TLP east of GDZ. We both logged in at the same time and TLP tried to bail west towards gap. We killed the stragglers while TLP waited south of gap for a GWAS that would never come. For some reason they bailed to Callisto so we followed and dipped to SS after.

While we were regrouping me and @Couck decided to fuck around and sat in GDZ till Foe scouted us. They scouted us, 65 noobs rushed and killed @Couck while I got away h3h3h. GJ on win.

While me and @Couck lured Foe away, the rest of the clan teled to Corp where the pure community was. We ended up fighting RDTLPLT and Mains and destroying them. Every other pure clan members were teleing out for their 10k, leaving their clanmates to die. This left us some ez pickings as we dropped our specs and cleared out everyone north of CA. 

EYoZz3k.png

L4oNmuw.gif

8900ed3063.png

47f9e13f1e.jpg

oAoRper.png

IhjYe0d.png

2a2b042664.png

f548d85796.png

9cc5ba00c7.jpg

3RwU6PJ.png

XYABRwG.png

t2q69Aq.png

vyBhFMF.png

Sw7MJXV.png

"We started the day with a hit on Foe who wouldn't move past 10 wildy :\ We caught some massive clumps west of CA but most of us couldn't attack their 60s and 70s. After killing a few we got word TLP and SV were crashing so we walked to v ditch/logged. "

We have similar averages, we aren't CP (http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/pages/ml), not a single level 60 on our ml. You got cleared here so either say that in your topic or don't include it at all. (wait for vid).

In the next fight you then proceeded to get pushed from east of mossies to gdz and then ran west from gdz and logged???

I'm normally very fair to you on your topics but this one is a bit too outlandish. 

Nevertheless, hope you all enjoyed your trip and looking forward to more action. 

"We started the day with a hit on Foe who wouldn't move past 10 wildy :\ We caught some massive clumps west of CA but most of us couldn't attack their 60s and 70s. After killing a few we got word TLP and SV were crashing so we walked to v ditch/logged. "

We have similar averages, we aren't CP. You got cleared here so either say that in your topic or don't include it at all. (wait for vid).

In the next fight you then proceeded to get pushed from east of mossies to gdz and then ran west from gdz and logged???

I'm normally very fair to you on your topics but this one is a bit too outlandish. 

Nevertheless, hope you all enjoyed your trip and looking forward to more action. 

You guys literally have 70 people under 90 combat l0l, which means like 50% of our pull couldn't attack them that that level wildy. I was 107 and the only cunts I could attack was like twitch and some idols guys l00l0l.

You guys literally have 70 people under 90 combat l0l, which means like 50% of our pull couldn't attack them that that level wildy. I was 107 and the only cunts I could attack was like twitch and some idols guys l00l0l.

and we still manage to win every fight...

100v100 wildy fights, 100 v 100 clan wars fullouts, every clan wars prep and every wildy fight...

which means Foe pures > Fi mains

We have similar averages, we aren't CP (http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/pages/ml), not a single level 60 on our ml. You got cleared here so either say that in your topic or don't include it at all. (wait for vid).

Why is your clan losing to foe? if we have 70s... Whats the problem?

Yea we logged because sv crashed lmfao, as it says in the topic..

Instead of embarrassing yourself on here, congratulate us on our amazing trip and make your own topic m8 ;)

You still ran across the whole wildy with us chasing you before you logged.

Yea we logged because sv crashed lmfao, as it says in the topic..

Instead of embarrassing yourself on here, congratulate us on our amazing trip and make your own topic m8 ;)

Doesn't really look like he's "embarrassing" himself lad, looks like fo won convincingly!!