Chaotics ass slapping monday

Mini Unit

WoPx1IX.png

Egan the Great decided to host an unofficial F2p trip on this bright sunny day. We managed to mass up to 18 people and kept around 14 for most of the 3 hour trip. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd6jzkZwG7c

Pau0xb.png

Chaotic vs AAO

Chaotic vs Imperial

So we started off the trip with a nice little 16v16 with our good friends over at AAO. They rushed us at 26 hill and the fight was pretty even, give or take an opt. Imperial however decided to crash the party, we dipped east and quickly regrouped. We re-rushed into IP and AAO pushing Imperial down to hills whilst AAO ran to single to regroup. After killing the last of the IP kids we decided to bank with our juicy lootations.

Chaotic vs Doom

We knew Doom was out and hunting us down, we also knew they had around 17-20 people to our 14-16. Our scout told us they were at hill hunt and they were running right into us. So we decided to get a nice little DD on the top of sperm and waited for them. They ran head into us and we got some good bangs to get us going. After that we pretty much pushed them around the wilderness. 

Chaotic vs Imperial

After clearing Doom we decided to get a regroup at CA, and to all our amusement IP decided to rush into us with around 10 people, we quickly dropped them on their foreheads.

Chaotic vs Doom

Our last fight of the day was probably the best, we got a fight with Doom in deep wildy. Doom rushed us and managed to bang out a Chaotic member who will not be named. We quickly switched to bows banging out their front line, due to their numbers over us they pushed off us off the hill for a little bit, remembering we were all sick cunts we pulled out our scims and got on top of them pretty much destroying their low levels and taking total control of the fight, from there we played clean up chasing them to GDZ and to Gap. 

Gf Doom, shame about that broccoli main sniping us.

S/O:

- My boy Egan for starting things off nicely

- Every Chaotic Member that showed up, great work

- Canadian Goose for being a hero.

-The boy callum for making the topic/leading

shout out to Aao for talking mad brown sticky stuff and understanding what will always happen when they dont team.

"Lose"

Since i was in the fight with AAO, we were even if not winning, imperial crashed u guys dipped. We left because we had a prep to go to. Gj beating d00m

LOL you werent winning you was down 3. check the video we never ran if anything you ran before we did. Aao lost, End of topic and subject. Whats new tho you always lose. Oh and brett i feel your steam from a mile away u must be mad as fuck cuz u got banned from my ts. See ya saturday everyone

LOL you werent winning you was down 3. check the video we never ran if anything you ran before we did. Aao lost, End of topic and subject. Whats new tho you always lose. Oh and brett i feel your steam from a mile away u must be mad as fuck cuz u got banned from my ts. See ya saturday everyone

all you can do is ban me from a teamspeak? lmfao mad or naw

Just because a clan is down, doesn't mean we "lost". Wasn't there, but from what is seen in the video, we dipped because Imperial crashed. 

Either way, good job!

We lost? We had 15 ending and chose to leave you to fight Imp. That's not a loss. Hopefully we'll see you next weekend...perhaps this time you'll pull enough to go out without having to hold Cv's hand.

We lost? We had 15 ending and chose to leave you to fight Imp. That's not a loss. Hopefully we'll see you next weekend...perhaps this time you'll pull enough to go out without having to hold Cv's hand.

Why does your clan keep bringing up the fact that we teamed with cv? What about the weekend before when you pulled less than we did this weekend and has to team with t1/imperial on each of the days?

Bro we openly admitted we teamed so idk why you're trying to flame us with that