Favorite Rivalry

JoJo

nme vs th :(

nme vs eop in cw was rlly fun. EOP never beat NME f2p matched, but we always had some intense rounds with them which we clutched with 10-15 ending from 40 vs 40's

e vs mm 

e vs fi - the week of e's 2nd year anni, pwning fi on the trip and in cw while most of the community watching was so cool

e vs dv/eop/ir - TAODC; was like a 6 month rivalry where everyone teamed up against E for #4, probably funnest times on rs

pretty sure it also put ir and eop into single digit pulls for a few months

dp vs fi; 80 vs 80's in both servers was pretty cool, really fun environment, no mains/ddos ect. 

I kinda like the triangle between chaotic, convicition and against all odds.

To my knowledge, AAO has never really been rivals with Cv.

As far as it goes for Ch, they hide in Cv's shadow and don't offer us a challenge in a 1v1 scenario at this point in time. They can't pull enough to compete on weekends, they pull a fraction of what we do to preps, they've declined our fullout offer, and their leadership lacks the skill and competence to compete with anyone else than newly formed LPCs/low-pulling clans. 

OT: Nothing really stood out, but watching MM, FOE, and FI compete for the last few years has always been enjoyable.

nme vs th :(

nme vs eop in cw was rlly fun. EOP never beat NME f2p matched, but we always had some intense rounds with them which we clutched with 10-15 ending from 40 vs 40's

e vs mm 

e vs fi - the week of e's 2nd year anni, pwning fi on the trip and in cw while most of the community watching was so cool

e vs dv/eop/ir - TAODC; was like a 6 month rivalry where everyone teamed up against E for #4, probably funnest times on rs

pretty sure it also put ir and eop into single digit pulls for a few months

dp vs fi; 80 vs 80's in both servers was pretty cool, really fun environment, no mains/ddos ect. 

th nme was really one of your favourite rivalries?

Self explanatory topic, what is/was your favorite rivalry you have either participated in or witnessed.

My personal:

1) EOP v. FI rivalry (October 2K14-January 2k15) EoP Won

2. EoP V CP rivalry (Sept 2k14- November 2k14) EoP Won

3. Eop v Foe rivalry ( February 2k15 - May 2k15) One could argue Foe won but tbf EOP closed on it's own terms before the finish.

Post your own!

Newbundle of twigs rivalries.

th nme was really one of your favourite rivalries?

yes

Was probably our first 'rivalry' and never really got too out of hands to the extent where we got attacked by mains mains/ddos'd and all that lark

We had loads of witty and funny spams and on-going inner clan jokes that resulted from the rivalry that continued throughout our period

I associate the rivalry with the period of NME I enjoyed the most, hence why it's up there :P

yes

Was probably our first 'rivalry' and never really got too out of hands to the extent where we got attacked by mains mains/ddos'd and all that lark

We had loads of witty and funny spams and on-going inner clan jokes that resulted from the rivalry that continued throughout our period

I associate the rivalry with the period of NME I enjoyed the most, hence why it's up there :P

cool :)

To my knowledge, AAO has never really been rivals with Cv.

As far as it goes for Ch, they hide in Cv's shadow and don't offer us a challenge in a 1v1 scenario at this point in time. They can't pull enough to compete on weekends, they pull a fraction of what we do to preps, they've declined our fullout offer, and their leadership lacks the skill and competence to compete with anyone else than newly formed LPCs/low-pulling clans. 

OT: Nothing really stood out, but watching MM, FOE, and FI compete for the last few years has always been enjoyable.

You must be forgetting the trip 10 days ago where we pulled 33 and made you team up with Tier One (since you pulled 18-19).

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/7255-99-problemz-and-t0-aint-1-chaotics-saturday-f2p-trip/

Spoiler: We went 3-0 against you.

mm vs fo greatest of all time

had fun slaying fi for the past 6 months

pulling 35 and hiding for 6 months is the new way to close clans now kappa kappa xdxdxd

i think u forgot about Negative vs EF

also IR vs Zenith (2011) and NME vs EOP (2012) were good fun