Cd vs Anti-Cd (Capig)

auwi

8TWTsoc.jpg

After yesterday hearing that Anti-Cd formed to PK we decided to throw up a small prep to take them all on. Around 9 est we started to mass up but jagex's world servers were off and on so they we waited for them to come back online. After 30 minutes the worlds finally came back to we massed up.

We started off with 40 proud Critical Damagians going up against 60 Anti-CD warriors. The fight started a little above corp cave where we held off pretty well being outnumbered as they brought everyone they could. As the fight went along law came in and was hitting our members from the east so we dipped south to get away for a bit. As we went back to attack them Anti-CD went to south spiders with 65 people. 

We got 45 people and decided to rush them at south spiders. We started off holding them down with range, as the fight went on we started to kill them off 1-by-1. We quickly realized that they were dropped numbers really quickly so we started to push them with scims. Two minutes later they had no callers left at the battlefield so they started death-marching into singles. We killed off everyone that was left around the area and took our ending around mossies with 30 people left.

Thanks for the fight Omnicide, even though you had invites from 7 different clans (AAO, Olympus, Np, Ip, Xl, rT, Regicide).  Hopefully we can continue to keep the wildy active.

CD starting: 44

Anti-CD Starting: 60

ZtVvoUX.png

Anti-CD all in one CC

aIctR94.png

TLbNHdq.pngcC3JnwC.png

dfvxWde.png

Thanks for the fights Capig.

didnt know 126's can hit lvl 60's in 45 wild :)

lmao how r we lvl 126s, you're the one bringing mains you broccolied cunt. we have like 2 90s, and 5 85+ and a prep is not in wildy you dumbass, it's in clan war. probably with a cap as well. and just so you know NO mains, I would even give you + ops. And dont try hitting me off again pls. thanks.

No offense but why would you post this pic. You are wearing 40 def gear lmao

He's a lvl 126 we use to scout.

I also dont understand why just because mains show up to a fight, they're automatically linked with Cd.  The mains from yesterday were from a w308 clan called Casho, and they were sniping everyone.

lmao how r we lvl 126s, you're the one bringing mains you cauliflower cunt. we have like 2 90s, and 5 85+ and a prep is not in wildy you dumbass, it's in clan war. probably with a cap as well. and just so you know NO mains, I would even give you + ops. And dont try hitting me off again pls. thanks.

im talking about isuk fatdik, hes a lvl 126 scout :)

He's a lvl 126 we use to scout.

I also dont understand why just because mains show up to a fight, they're automatically linked with Cd.  The mains from yesterday were from a w308 clan called Casho, and they were sniping everyone.

they are probably linked with cd because they show up ALL THE FUCKING TIME when cd is fighting and then snipe everyone but cd

ik at least a few of the mains are your members/your "scouts", and even if the rest were from some main clan id be willing to bet y'all have them on call. Literally NO ONE ELSE has problems with Casho sniping fights, it only happens when y'all are involved.

gj on the action

Every god damn video I see your mains, like honestly I've never fought against you and really have nothing against you but seriously that brown sticky stuff is fucked

This^

Nothing personal, just the way it is.